Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSI Bridge 25.2.0 Build 2667 Win x64
[Image: ffe3a5e8c3a95c3d1daef6b5229c6702.jpeg]
Free Download CSI Bridge 25.2.0 (2667) | 839.7 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI)is pleased to announce the availability ofCSiBridge 25.2.0 (2667). This update adds the ability to model two-way sloping (crowned) bridge decks within the bridge modeler
Owner:Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI)
Product Name:CSiBridge
Version:25.2.0 (2667) Advanced with Rating
Supported Architectures:x64
Website Home Page :www.csiamerica.com
Languages Supported:english
System Requirements:Windows *
Size:839.7 mb

On the design side service cracking checks of bent columns have been added according to IRC 112-2020 and superstructure design of precast bridges, including comprehensive reports has been added for NZTA BM 3.4. Comprehensive calculation reports for AASHTO non-composite steel I-girder rating requests are also now available.

Bridge Modeler
The ability to model two-way sloping (crowned) bridge decks is now available

[Image: 36875f75fb565abf74393dd8067cb844.jpeg]
Close
Bridge Design and Rating
New Zealand NZTA automated bridge design load combinations have been updated according to the latest NZTA BM 3.4 code.

[Image: 625feeffb0010288432705ea44cc1734.jpeg]
Close
Superstructure design and corresponding comprehensive calculation reports according to New Zealand NZTA BM 3.4 are now available for precast I, precast U, precast box, and super-T girders with composite slab.

[Image: 32a8a976dc35a8c2944292c1cf102ec6.jpeg]
Close
Service cracking check of bent columns according to IRC 112-2020 has been added.

[Image: 42390dd8875b2858b6ef6a327bc0670e.jpeg]
Close
Comprehensive calculation reports for AASHTO non-composite steel I-girder strength and service rating requests have been added.

[Image: cdc9a77385390ebc924c82c04ef2c1e2.jpeg]
Close
[Image: 012e8b928368751c05808e23cfb0f294.jpeg]
CSiBridgeis specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems. Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
Completely integrated within the CSiBridge design package is the power of theSAPFireanalysis engine, including staged construction, creep and shrinkage analysis, cable tensioning to target forces, camber and shape finding, geometric nonlinearity (P-delta and large displacements), material nonlinearity (superstructure, bearings, substructure and soil supports), buckling and static and dynamic analysis. All of these apply to a single comprehensive model. In addition, AASHTO LRFD design is included with automated load combinations, superstructure design and the latest seismic design.
CSiBridge's Watch & learns
Founded in 1975,Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI)is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
oka9i.CSI.Bridge.25.2.0.2667.rar.html
NitroFlare
oka9i.CSI.Bridge.25.2.0.2667.rar
Uploadgig
oka9i.CSI.Bridge.25.2.0.2667.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction