Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pro football picks for weekend games
[Image: unnamed.png]

п»їNFL DFS for Wild Card Round 2021: Optimal Sunday DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups.
SportsLine's Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2M in winnings, gives optimal lineup advice.
Sunday's NFL Wild Card schedule features six teams filling the NFL DFS player pool. The top running back in the league this season, Tennessee's Derrick Henry, faces the Ravens at 1:05 p.m. ET. Star-crossed quarterback Mitchell Trubisky leads Chicago against future Hall of Fame quarterback Drew Brees and New Orleans at 4:40 p.m. ET. The nightcap features wide receiver Jarvis Landry and Cleveland taking on Pittsburgh at 8:15 p.m. ET.
Should Henry, Trubisky, or Landry be among your NFL DFS picks for Sunday's Wild Card Weekend games? And which players should you consider for your NFL DFS stacks? Before crafting your NFL DFS strategy for Sunday's Wild Card Weekend games, be sure to see the latest NFL DFS advice, player rankings and top daily Fantasy football picks from SportsLine's Mike McClure, a DFS pro who has won almost $2 million.
McClure crushed his NFL DFS picks in 2019, finishing as high as the top 1 percent of tournaments on DraftKings and returning as much as 40x return in some higher-stakes tournaments. He then continued his roll in the postseason, cashing on every single lineup he posted for the divisional round. Anyone who followed him saw some huge returns.
In Week 17, McClure had Titans running back Derrick Henry as one of his top NFL DFS picks for both FanDuel and DraftKings. The result: Henry broke the 2,000-yard rushing barrier with a 250-yard, two-touchdown effort, returning over 35 Fantasy points on both sites! Anybody who had him in their lineups was well on the way to a profitable day.
Now, McClure has turned his attention to Sunday's Wild Card Weekend games and locked in his top daily Fantasy football picks. You can only see them by heading to SportsLine.
Top NFL DFS picks for Sunday's 2021 Wild Card Weekend.
One of McClure's top NFL DFS picks for Sunday's Wild Card Weekend games is Titans wide receiver Corey Davis at $4,800 on DraftKings and $6,400 on FanDuel. Davis caught 65 of 92 targets for 984 yards and five touchdowns this season. Davis tied for Tennessee's team lead in targets, and came up just short of his first 1,000-yard season while tying his single-season mark for most receptions.
The former Western Michigan standout averaged a career-high 15.1 yards per catch in 2020, and caught five passes for 113 yards against the Ravens in Week 11. McClure loves the NFL DFS matchup Davis presents Sunday, and recommends him in all formats for Wild Card Weekend.
Part of McClure's optimal NFL DFS strategy also includes rostering Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins at $6,600 on DraftKings and $6,800 on FanDuel. The rookie from Ohio State finished with 805 rushing yards and nine touchdowns. That includes a 13-carry, 160-yard, two-touchdown rampage over the Bengals in Week 17.
Dobbins has been a steady force in the Ravens' backfield all season and an excellent complement to dual-threat quarterback Lamar Jackson. Dobbins had 17 touches in Baltimore's overtime loss to the Titans in Week 11, rushing for 70 yards and a touchdown and catching two passes for 15 yards.
How to set NFL DFS lineups for Sunday's Wild Card Weekend.
McClure is also targeting a player who could go off for massive numbers on Sunday of Wild Card Weekend because of a dream matchup. This pick could be the difference between winning your tournaments and cash games or going home with nothing. You can only see who it is here.
So who is DFS pro Mike McClure putting in his optimal NFL DFS lineups for Sunday's Wild Card Weekend? Visit SportsLine now to see optimal NFL DFS picks, rankings, advice, and stacks, all from a professional DFS player who has almost $2 million in career winnings, and find out.

PFT’s 2020 NFL wild card playoff picks.
I know it’s officially now the “Super Wild Card” playoffs. Other than to make that point, I won’t call it that. (I prefer “Super Duper.”)
But what I will do, along with MDS, is make picks for the six games to be played this weekend.
Before that, we need to wrap up some loose ends from the regular season.
For Week 17, I went 14-2 and MDS went 13-3. He wins the regular-season contest, 167-91 to 164-94.
Against the spread, I went 96-1 and MDS was 8-7-1. For the year, I’m at 120-126-10 and he’s at 104-142-10.
We’ll reset everything to 0-0 and give 13 postseason games a whirl. He are the picks for the first six of them.
MDS’s take : Indianapolis has a strong defense, but I just think Josh Allen has too many weapons to choose from for the Colts to shut him down. Philip Rivers may play well, but in the end Allen and the Bills will make enough big plays to host a game in the divisional round of the playoffs for the first time in 27 years.
MDS’s pick : Bills 28, Colts 24.
Florio’s take: The Colts need to crank up the running game and take the full 40 seconds of the play clock as often as possible, keeping Bills quarterback Josh Allen on the sideline for as long as possible. The Bills need to crank up Allen, unleashing him as a runner — like they did last year in the playoffs — and trusting that he won’t be reckless with the ball, like he was last year.
Florio’s pick: Bills 34, Colts 20.
MDS’s take : The Rams’ defense should play well against Russell Wilson, but I’m not sure I can trust the Rams’ offense, regardless of whether Jared Goff or John Wolford is at quarterback. I like Seattle to win a close, low-scoring game.
MDS’s pick : Seahawks 16, Rams 13.
Florio’s take: Russell Wilson is getting too deep into his career to blow a shot at enhancing his legacy on a team that quite possibly will be led by John Wolford.
Florio’s pick: Seahawks 24, Rams 21.
Buccaneers (-8.5) at Washington.
MDS’s take : This is a closer game than people think, as Washington’s defense matches up well with Tampa Bay’s offense. But in the end I think Tom Brady makes a big play, Alex Smith comes up short, and the Buccaneers advance.
MDS’s pick : Buccaneers 20, Washington 14.
Florio’s take: The key to stopping Tom Brady is to pressure him up the middle. Even then, the opponent needs to score points. Washington won’t be able to score enough — unless Chase Young has multiple touchdowns on his own.
Florio’s pick: Buccaneers 31, Washington 14.
Ravens (-3.5) at Titans.
MDS’s take : The Ravens are coming on strong at the right time, and the Titans’ defense is highly suspect. I think Lamar Jackson will have a big game as he earns his first playoff win.
MDS’s pick : Ravens 31, Titans 30.
Florio’s take: The Ravens already have won five straight de facto playoff games. That’s the best way of turning the page on the narrative that they can’t win in the playoffs.
Florio’s pick: Ravens 27, Titans 21.
MDS’s take : The Saints have the best defense Mitchell Trubisky has faced this season, and I don’t think he’s going to be up to the challenge. New Orleans will win comfortably.
MDS’s pick : Saints 27, Bears 20.
Florio’s take: Another gut-wrenching exit from the postseason could be looming for the Saints. But not on Sunday.
Florio’s pick: Saints 30, Bears 20.
MDS’s take : The Browns barely won last week, when they had everything to play for and the Steelers had nothing to play for. This week, the Steelers show they’re the better team.
MDS’s pick : Steelers 30, Browns 17.
Florio’s take: We’re about to find out how valuable a good coach is, based on the absence of Cleveland’s head coach.
Florio’s pick : Steelers 27, Browns 17.

PFT’s NFL 2020 conference championship game picks.
We had one disagreement last week. MDS took the Bills, and I took the Ravens. We otherwise went 3-0 straight up and 2-1 against the spread.
So he was 4-0 and 3-1, and I was 3-1 and 2-2.
Through two weekends of the postseason, MDS is 8-2 straight up, and I’m 7-3. Against the spread, he’s 6-4 and I’m 4-6.
This week’s picks appear below. I have a chance to catch him. The picks appear below.
MDS’s take : When these teams met in the regular season, it was a one-sided beatdown, with the Bucs winning 38-10. I don’t think that game has much bearing on this one, though. Aaron Rodgers isn’t going to get shut down by the Tampa Bay defense the way he did that way, nor is the Packers’ defense going to have as bad a game as it did. I see this as a close and competitive game that could go either way, but in the end I like Rodgers to make one more play than Tom Brady in the fourth quarter.
MDS’s pick : Packers 30, Buccaneers 24.
Florio’s take : Something happened to Tampa Bay’s defense in the second half of Sunday’s win over the Saints. If that someone can continue in Green Bay, the Bucs will be headed to the Super Bowl. The challenge for the team that falls behind early in this one will be to not let pessimism creep in, especially when it will be tempting to wish for a quit exit from the cold temperatures. That’s why it will be more critical then ever for the Buccaneers to avoid stumbling out of the gates — which they did all too often during the season, including against the Packers. Then, a 10-0 hole became a 38-10 win. Now, it won’t be quite so easy.
Florio’s pick : Buccaneers 27, Packers 24.
MDS’s take : The Chiefs have played so many games recently in which they did just enough to win, that it almost feels like it has to come back to haunt them at some point, and they’ll let another team hang around too long and lose. But I just don’t see it happening on Sunday, at least not if Patrick Mahomes plays, as I think he will. The Chiefs’ offense can run up a lot of points on the Bills’ defense, and I don’t see Josh Allen keeping pace. The Chiefs will make a statement and advance to their second straight Super Bowl.
MDS’s pick : Chiefs 35, Bills 24.
Florio’s take : The Buffalo offense is nearly as good as Kansas City’s. But the Kansas City defense is better. And that should help create the difference in this one — assuming Patrick Mahomes plays and isn’t significantly impaired by his toe injury.
Florio’s pick : Chiefs 31, Bills 27.

NFL Football Free Picks and Weekly Expert Predictions [2021]
Season to Date: 33 -45 -1.
Sunday 1/24 – Bills vs Chiefs Free Pick LOSS Sunday 1/24 – Bucs vs Packers Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 1/17 – Bucs vs Saints Free Pick LOSS Sunday 1/17 – Browns vs Chiefs Free Pick WIN.
Saturday 1/16 – Ravens vs Bills Free Pick WIN Saturday 1/16 – Rams vs Packers Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 1/10 – Browns vs Steelers Free Pick LOSS Sunday 1/10 – Bears vs Saints Free Pick LOSS.
Saturday 1/9 – Bucs vs Washington Free Pick WIN Saturday 1/9 – Rams vs Seahawks Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 1/3 – Packers vs Bears Free Pick WIN Sunday 1/3 – Cowboys vs Giants Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 12/28 – Bills vs Patriots Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 12/27 – Rams vs Seahawks Free Pick LOSS.
Saturday 12/26 – Dolphins vs Raiders Free Pick LOSS.
Friday 12/25 – Vikings vs Saints Free Pick WIN.
Monday 12/21 – Steelers vs Bengals Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 12/20 – Eagles vs Cardinals Free Pick LOSS Sunday 12/20 – Chiefs vs Saints Free Pick PUSH.
Saturday 12/19 – Panthers vs Packers Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 12/17 – Chargers vs Raiders Free Pick WIN.
Monday 12/14 – Ravens vs Browns Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 12/11 – Steelers vs Bills Free Pick LOSS Sunday 12/11 – Colts vs Raiders Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 12/10 – Patriots vs Rams Free Pick WIN.
Tuesday 12/8 – Cowboys vs Ravens Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 12/7 – Bills vs 49ers Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 12/6 – Patriots vs Chargers Free Pick LOSS Sunday 12/6 – Browns vs Titans Free Pick LOSS.
Wednesday 12/2 – Ravens vs Steelers Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 11/30 – Seahawks vs Eagles Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 11/29 – Bears vs Packers Free Pick LOSS Sunday 11/29 – Chiefs vs Bucs Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 11/26 – Washington vs Cowboys Free Pick WIN Thursday 11/26 – Texans -3 over Lions WIN.
Monday 11/23 – Rams vs Bucs Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 11/22 – Packers vs Colts Free Pick WIN Sunday 11/22 – Patriots vs Texans Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 11/19 – Cardinals vs Seahawks Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 11/16 – Vikings vs Bears Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 11/15 – Ravens vs Patriots Free Pick WIN Sunday 11/15 – Bills vs Cardinals Free Pick WIN.
Thursday 11/12 – Colts vs Titans Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 11/9 – Patriots vs Jets Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 11/8 – Saints vs Bucs Free Pick LOSS Sunday 11/8 – Seahawks vs Bills Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 11/5 – Packers vs 49ers Free Pick WIN.
Monday 11/2 – Bucs vs Giants Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 11/1 – 49ers vs Seahawks Free Pick WIN Sunday 11/1 – Steelers vs Ravens Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 10/29 – Falcons vs Panthers Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 10/26 – Bears vs Rams Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 10/25 – Seahawks vs Cardinals Free Pick WIN Sunday 10/25 – 49ers vs Patriots Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 10/22 – Giants vs Eagles Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 10/18 – Rams vs 49ers Free Pick LOSS Sunday 10/18 – Packers vs Bucs Free Pick LOSS.
Tuesday 10/13 – Bills vs Titans Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 10/12 – Chargers vs Saints Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 10/11 – Vikings vs Seahawks Free Pick WIN Sunday 10/11 – Panthers vs Falcons Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 10/8 – Bucs vs Bears Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 10/5 – Falcons vs Packers Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 10/4 – Eagles vs 49ers Free Pick WIN Sunday 10/4 – Saints vs Lions Free Pick WIN.
Thursday 10/1 – Broncos vs Jets Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 9/28 – Chiefs vs Ravens Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 9/27 – Raiders vs Patriots Free Pick WIN Sunday 9/27 – Rams vs Bills Free Pick WIN.
Thursday 9/24 – Dolphins vs Jaguars Free Pick LOSS.
Monday 9/21 – Saints vs Raiders Free Pick LOSS.
Sunday 9/20 – Patriots vs Seahawks Free Pick WIN Sunday 9/20 – Falcons vs Cowboys Free Pick LOSS Sunday 9/20 – Rams vs Eagles Free Pick WIN.
Thursday 9/17 – Bengals vs Browns Free Pick WIN.
Monday 9/14 – Steelers vs Giants Free Pick WIN.
Sunday 9/13 – Cowboys vs Rams Free Pick LOSS Sunday 9/13 – Cardinals vs 49ers Free Pick WIN Sunday 9/13 – Eagles vs Washington Free Pick LOSS.
Thursday 9/10 – Texans vs Chiefs Free Pick WIN.

NFL playoff picks, predictions for wild-card games: Steelers survive Browns scare; Ravens, Buccaneers roll.
It's an NFL wild-card weekend like none other.
The 2021 NFL playoffs feature six wild-card matchups over a two-day stretch that should produce an overload of excitement for NFL fans.
Indianapolis and Buffalo open the playoff bracket at 1:05 p.m. ET on Saturday. Los Angeles and Seattle will meet for the third time in the 4:40 p.m. slot, which sets up a prime-time matchup between Tampa Bay and Washington at 8:15 p.m.
Sunday's schedule features another tripleheader. Baltimore and Tennessee meet in a rematch of last year's AFC divisional playoff game at 1:05 p.m. Chicago faces New Orleans at 4:40 p.m. Cleveland makes its first playoff appearances since 2003 against the rival Steelers at 8:15 p.m.
Sporting News wrapped up the regular season with another solid week in our straight-up picks. We like the favorites this weekend, but we know anything can happen.
Last Week: 13-3, .812 Regular season: 129-75, .632.
With that in mind, below are our picks and predictions for Week 17:
NFL playoff picks, predictions for 2021 wild-card games.
Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills (-7)
Saturday, 1:05 p.m., CBS.
The Bills covered the spread in eight straight games to close the season, part of a six-game winning streak that makes them one of the NFL's hottest teams. The Colts have a top-10 defense and Philip Rivers is an experience playoff quarterback, but they were 1-4 against the other AFC playoff teams this season. Buffalo wins its first playoff game since 1995 with another strong performance from Josh Allen.
Pick: Bills 34, Colts 23.
Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks (-4.5)
Saturday, 4:40 p.m., FOX.
If Jared Goff (thumb) can't go, then John Wolford will make his first career playoff start against the rival Seahawks. Seattle's offense has been hit-or-miss with Russell Wilson the last few weeks, but the defense is allowing just 12.5 points per game through a four-game win streak. Wilson gets Seattle back in the NFC divisional round. It's hard to pick the Rams – who have the league's top-scoring defense (18.5) – if Goff cannot go.
Pick: Seahawks 27, Rams 16.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-8) at Washington Football Team.
Saturday, 8:15 p.m., NBC.
Tampa Bay averaged 37 ppg. in four straight victories to close the season; a remarkable stretch under Tom Brady. Chase Young leads a Washington defense that allows just 20.6 points per game, and it could get interesting if they stop the run. Alex Smith is a feel-good story in his first playoff start since career-threatening leg injury. The line has jumped 1.5 points; a nod to the confidence in Brady and the Bucs.
Pick: Buccaneers 28, Washington 21.
Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) at Tennessee Titans.
Saturday, 8:15 p.m., ESPN.
We flip-flopped on this one for obvious reasons. The Titans beat the Ravens in last year’s playoff and won a 30-24 overtime thriller this season. Baltimore found its groove on offense after the 47-42 shootout against Cleveland, and Lamar Jackson was the difference. He finally wins his first playoff start in thrilling fashion.
Pick: Ravens 36, Titans 31.
Chicago Bears at New Orleans Saints (-9.5)
Saturday, 4:40 p.m., CBS.
The Bears backed into the playoffs after losing to the Packers, and Mitchell Trubisky is making his second playoff start. The Saints are optimistic Alvin Kamara will return from the COVID-19 list, and Drew Brees is coming off a three-TD performance in Week 17. New Orleans learns from last year’s wild-card loss to Minnesota and returns to the divisional playoffs.
Pick: Saints 31, Bears 21.
Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (-4)
Saturday, 8:15 p.m., NBC.
The Browns beat the Steelers 26-24, and this is the first matchup between the teams since the 2003 AFC Wild Card thriller. Expect a similar game to break out. Cleveland leads at halftime behind a pair of Nick Chubb TDs. Baker Mayfield plays his best game to date at Heinz Field, much better than the last visit. The Steelers rally in the second half, however, and Ben Roethlisberger – who is 24-2-1 against the Browns – leads the way in the second half. Cleveland has a chance to tie late, but the Steelers come up with the stop this time.

http://phonelistforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=476590
http://nadiawashere.com/forum/viewtopic....5&t=106874
http://mbrito.uosdesigndegrees.com/mybb/...tid=347487
http://www.kolaservers.net/forums/showth...tid=404121
https://pinballspares.com.au/showthread.php?tid=49802
http://alimomoh.com.ng/index.php/forum/s...ome#689302
http://3c-malabry.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470533
https://youradblaster.com/showthread.php?tid=72583
http://nadiawashere.com/forum/viewtopic....5&t=108124
http://www.kolaservers.net/forums/showth...tid=414688
http://www.kolaservers.net/forums/showth...tid=401718
http://mustafaakyuz.com.tr/forum/newthre...thread&f=2