The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usa today week 6 football picks
[Image: join.gif]

п»їSections.
Advertisement.
NFL picks against the spread, Week 6: Will the Chiefs rebound against the Texans?
Share this article.
It’s Week 6 of the NFL season, which kicks off on Thursday with the New York Giants facing the New England Patriots, so it’s time for our weekly look at the point spreads in order to help you win some money.
Last week, Charles Curtis went 8-7 in Week 5 picks (42-35 overall) and Steven Ruiz went 7-8 (41-34 overall) . We now go to each of them for comments before their picks.
Charles: LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We’re on a roll here.
Steven : Another week, another loss to Charles. This is unacceptable and will be rectified promptly.
(All bets courtesy of BetMGM)
Giants at Patriots (-16.5)
Charles: Patriots.
Too easy. Even if Daniel Jones had all of his weapons healthy, the Pats are just too talented. Plus, Tom Brady is going to absolutely shred the Big Blue defense.
Steven: Patriots.
Been riding with the Patriots all season despite these big lines and it has served me well. The awful Giants secondary should allow the Patriots passing game, which has been a little to horizontal for my tastes, to break out with some big plays. And Bill Belichick vs. a rookie quarterback is a mismatch.
Panthers (-1.5) at Buccaneers.
Charles: Buccaneers.
Tampa Bay’s run defense continues to be a revelation, and while I like what Kyle Allen has done thus far, I think this is the game where it all catches up to him. Bucs by a field goal.
Steven: Buccaneers.
The Buccaneers will do a better job of containing Christian McCaffrey than the Jaguars did, and that will force Kyle Allen to win this game on his own. That won’t happen.
Bengals at Ravens (-11.5)
Charles: Bengals.
I have gone back and forth about this pick like ten times. The Ravens SHOULD trounce an awful Bengals team … but I can’t escape the idea that Andy Dalton is going to throw like 60 times for a backdoor cover.
Steven: Ravens.
It’s been a while since we’ve seen this Ravens offense play well, so they’re playing the Bengals at the right time. Lamar Jackson has a big game and the Ravens roll.
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports.
Seahawks (-1.5) at Browns.
Charles: Seahawks.
How can you pick the Browns after what we’ve seen from them this season? I’ll go with Wilson, the leading MVP candidate thus far.
Steven: Seahawks.
This is a big test for Seattle, but with Russell Wilson playing the way he is — and Baker Mayfield playing the way he is — I’m going with the Seahawks. I do, however, think that the Browns can take advantage of Seattle’s defense.
Saints at Jaguars (-1.5)
Charles: Saints.
I’ve ridden some Minshew Magic to a few wins here, but this is where the Saints defense clamps down and the offense does enough for a win.
Steven: Saints.
Without hesitation. Sean Payton is the better coach and will have his team ready to play. And that line is way too small.
Texans at Chiefs (-4.5)
Charles: Texans.
A shootout! And in that case, I take the points. Deshaun Watson might be able to keep up with Patrick Mahomes, who will rebound after the last couple of un-Mahomes-like performances.
Steven: Chiefs.
Defenses have had success playing man coverage against the Chiefs offense of late but I don’t think the Texans have the horses to employ such a game plan. Patrick Mahomes is going to have a big day.
Eagles at Vikings (-3)
Charles: Eagles.
Can I say push? No? Fine. I’ll say Philly wins this defensive battle 16-10.
Steven: Eagles.
The Eagles are starting to get rolling and just so happen to have the best run defense in the NFL. We know what this Vikings offense looks like when the running game isn’t going well … and it’s not good.
Redskins (-3.5) at Dolphins.
Charles: Redskins.
Adrian Peterson has a throwback game, and while Josh Rosen has had his moments recently, the Redskins find a way to force him into a few turnovers.
Steven: Dolphins.
Both of these teams are dumpster fires, but the Dolphins have some talent at the quarterback position. Miami has been feisty in first halves over its last couple of games. I can see them getting out to a big lead and holding on.
49ers at Rams (-3.5)
Charles: 49ers.
I don’t understand this line. The Niners are clearly the better team right now and the Rams just gave up 85 points over their last two contests.
Steven: 49ers.
The 49ers are the better team AND they’re getting points? This is a no-brainer for me. Los Angeles’ offensive line is struggling and we all saw what the Niners’ pass rush is capable of on Monday night.
Falcons (-2.5) at Cardinals.
Charles: Falcons.
Atlanta has been a huge disappointment but this is a game in which the Dirty Birds pile up the points.
Steven: Falcons.
I have ZERO confidence in this Falcons defense, but the Cardinals are not a good football team. On their days, the Falcons can closely resemble one.
(Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images)
Cowboys (-6.5) at Jets.
Charles: Cowboys.
Sam Darnold’s return will certainly help, but not against this Cowboys team that will win this one by double-digits.
Steven: Cowboys.
It’s going to take a few weeks for Sam Darnold to get back into the rhythm of the season. The Jets offense will struggle to put up points, while the Cowboys should have no problem getting over the 20-point mark.
Titans at Broncos (-2.5)
Charles: Titans.
I can’t get a read on this hot-and-cold Tennessee team, but this feels like a situation where the defense keeps things close and wins in the trenches.
Steven: Broncos.
The Broncos defense is starting play as we expected it to before the season, and it’s hard to trust an up-and-down Titans offense. Especially on the road in a tough environment.
Steelers at Chargers (-6)
Charles: Steelers.
I have been burned way too many times taking Los Angeles. Somehow, by some miracle, the Steelers will cover with … (SQUINTS) Devlin Hodges? I don’t know how.
Steven: Chargers.
The Chargers are banged up, but I still think they’re better than their record implies. Also, me or you might be starting at QB for Pittsburgh for all I know.
Lions at Packers (-3.5)
Charles: Packers.
The Lions are a tough team but I’ll put enough faith in the Packers’ run game and pass rush to cover.
Steven: Lions.
Matt Patricia has had two weeks to prepare for this inconsistent Packers offense. He’ll have a good plan cooked up and give Aaron Rodgers enough issues to cover the spread.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.

Sections.
Advertisement.
Week 6 fantasy football studs, duds and sleepers: Tom Brady could have a huge game.
Share this article.
Week 6 of the 2019 NFL season is here, with four teams (the Bulls, Bears, Colts and Raiders) off with byes.
As always, we’re here to help with your weekly decisions with our lineup advice. Each week, we give you the studs (players with plus matchups due to the defense they’re facing or their team situation), duds (players with tougher matchups or who are in muddled roster situations at the moment) and sleepers (a non-star you might consider starting who could be in for a big week).
Here’s what we’ve got for Week 6, and as always, good luck!!
Studs.
(AP Photo/Elise Amendola)
QB Tom Brady, New England Patriots.
Facing the Giants secondary in a short week is as close to a perfect matchup as you can get.
RB Mark Ingram, Baltimore Ravens.
The Ravens are going to run all day against the Bengals’ second-worst rushing defense. Also, do you realize Ingram hasn’t had a game lower than seven fantasy points this year? That’s quite a stable floor.
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals.
Considering how much Atlanta struggled against the Texans last week, I like the odds on Fitzgerald having a big afternoon at home.
TE Austin Hooper, Atlanta Falcons.
The ideal marriage of an already-good tight end with a very bad Cards D. He could have a career day.
Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports.
QB Jared Goff, Los Angeles Rams.
The Niners, as they proved on Monday against the Browns, are legit. And that includes their passing defense, second in the league heading into Week 6. Even with all those Rams weapons to counter their NFC West rivals, I’m nervous.
RB Jordan Howard, Philadelphia Eagles.
A road date with the Vikings might mean a three-game scoring streak is over. Minnesota is a top-10 defense against opposing runners.
WR Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This might be nerves from last week’s goose egg, but I’m worried the Panthers solid secondary will bounce back after last week’s performance against the Jags.
TE Evan Engram, New York Giants.
He might not even play. Even if he does, the Pats’ defense is elite, so you could look elsewhere at the TE position.
Sleepers.
Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports.
QB Gardner Minshew, Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Saints are middle of the road against the pass, and if the Jags find themselves down, he’s going to throw a lot.
RB Adrian Peterson, Washington Redskins.
This might be his only good matchup of the year. Miami allows a league-high 175.8 rushing yards per game.
WR Auden Tate, Cincinnati Bengals.
Three straight games with six-plus targets and he scored last week. I’m predicting some garbage-time magic.
TE Chris Herndon, New York Jets.
He’s back from suspension and Sam Darnold returns from mono. Hmmm …
Share this article.
More Stories.
Super Bowl 55 Strategy Guide: Understanding the Kansas City Chiefs and how they play.
What a difference a year -- and a ring -- can make.
Prior to leading the Kansas City Chiefs to the Super Bowl championship last year, Andy Reid was seen as something of a bumbling also-ran destined to be somewhat forgotten in an era so thoroughly dominated by Bill Belichick.
Now he's the mastermind of one of the most exciting offenses we've ever witnessed, primed to win another Lombardi Trophy with a team that figures to compete for a spot in this game for years and years to come.
He won't have to deal with Belichick in Super Bowl 55, but there.
From The Web Ads by Zergnet.
Super Bowl 55 Strategy Guide: Understanding the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and how they play.
Bruce Arians is not a man who craves change.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach has essentially run the same offense, with minor tweaks, for decades now. Arians isn't much for quick-game and he asks his quarterbacks to make difficult throws regularly.
This year, by pairing Tom Brady with the league's most dynamic and deepest set of receiving options, he hit on a formula that propelled him to his first Super Bowl as a head coach.
While there's plenty of pressure on Arians -- since Brady and the offense may need to go score-for-score with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs -- most of.
How to watch Chiefs vs. Buccaneers, location, date & time, kickoff, what you need to know for Super Bowl 2021.
The Kansas City Chiefs will meet the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Super Bowl that will take place this weekend on Sunday, February 7th from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida.
If you're looking for the "in the know" information you've come to the right place, we have you covered with everything you need to know about Super Bowl LV this weekend. When Will Super Bowl LV Be Played? Super Bowl Sunday is on February 4rd, 2021. What channel is the Super Bowl on this year? CBS will broadcast this year's Super Bowl, they'll have Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on.

Sections.
Advertisement.
Giants vs. Washington: Week 6 staff picks and predictions.
Share this article.
The New York Giants (0-5) will take on the Washington Football Team (1-4) this Sunday at MetLife Stadium in their sixth game of the 2020 regular season.
Experts are leaning heavily toward the Giants this week — 7:3 — with most of those expecting a one-score game.
How does the Giants Wire staff see this Week 6 battle shaking out? Here’s a look at our picks and score predictions:
Dan Benton: Giants 20, Washington 17.
Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports.
Call me a big fat liar. I know I said I wouldn’t pick the Giants until they won a game, but… Here I am.
The team that reaches the end zone first may be the victor, so it’s a legitimate coin flip. Neither team is powerful offensively, but the Giants do seem to have a slight edge on defense. That may be what saves them in what’s certain to be another ugly game.
*Above prediction was also printed in USA TODAY Sports Weekly alongside a full game preview. Print editions are available every Wednesday at newsstands everywhere.
John Fennelly: Giants 24, Washington 14.
Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports.
Gotta win sometime and since the WFT is going through rougher times than the Giants right now, this is the spot where they should win. If not this week, then when? It probably won’t be easy, though, as the Giants are their own worst enemy this season.
Doug Rush: Giants 21, Washington 7.
Jeff Gross/Getty Images.
The Giants have shown a lot of competitive fight over the last few weeks despite their 0-5 record. They gave the Chicago Bears, Los Angeles Rams and Dallas Cowboys fights and if a few plays go in different directions, maybe the Giants are 2-3 or even 3-2.
But they aren’t, and the sad reality is that they’re 0-5 and looking at another top 5 pick in the NFL Draft.
Their opponents this week are the Washington Football Team, who the Giants swept in their season series last season. Washington won their opener against the Philadelphia Eagles and then have lost four straight since.
This is a prime opportunity for the Giants to end the winless skid and get a victory and get out of the NFC East basement. They are facing off against Kyle Allen since Dwayne Haskins got benched for his poor play a few weeks ago.
This could be a good week for Daniel Jones to show why the Giants took him, and not Haskins, with the sixth overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Tyler Henry: Giants 26, Washington 17.
Frederick Breedon/Getty Images.
I promised myself I wouldn’t predict the Giants to win anymore until they get their first W of the season. And yet, here we are.
The Giants were very close in a few games this year, including their games against the Cowboys, Rams and Bears.
All eyes will be on the rookie matchup of Andrew Thomas vs. Chase Young. The Giants can’t overlook the Washington defense as they have one of the stronger front 7s in the league, but I surely think the Big Blue defense is up to the task against the Washington offense.
My gut tells me the Giants get their first win of the season against Washington.
Kevin Hickey: Giants 19, Washington 17.
Rob Carr/Getty Images.
This has to be the week. There aren’t a whole lot of winnable games on the Giants schedule this year but when the opportunity comes like it does in Week 6, Big Blue has to show some type of life. With Kyle Allen starting for Washington, the Giants should be able to get pressure at will. It will likely come down to keeping Daniel Jones protected against a strong defensive line, which has been an issue this season. But when its all said and done, the Giants come away with their first win of the season.
Mike Moraitis: Giants 20, Washington 17.
Jamie Squire/Getty Images.
The battle for the keys to the NFC East cellar — one of the deepest, darkest places any team in professional sports can be — will take place in Week 6 between the Giants and Washington.
These two teams are bad, plain and simple, but I like the Giants’ units on both sides of the ball better than Washington’s. New York has several more weapons on offense, and Big Blue’s defense is comparable to Washington’s.
Granted, Chase Young is going to give Daniel Jones fits, but I think the Giants do just enough to out-perform a Kyle Allen-led offense and nab their first win of 2020.
Jeevan Kirkland: Giants 24, Washington 17.
Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports.
After a strong offensive showing in Week 5, the New York Giants should be able to muster up to get their first win of the season.
Big Blue should be able to take advantage of this susceptible secondary who struggles to guard tight ends. Evan Engram should emerge as one of Daniel Jones’s best pass catchers in this one.
The defense should also bounce back after against an offensive line that allowed eight sacks and an offense that only scored 10 points last week. This should be one of the more favorable matchups for New York this season and one that they must capitalize on.
Pat Ragazzo: Giants 28, Washington 17.
Aaron Doster-USA TODAY Sports.
If there was ever a game to win, it’s this week for the Giants.
New York is coming off a 34-point performance and now face a Washington team that has lost four straight and is onto their second quarterback. Both teams are among the league’s worst, but the Giants are due for a victory and I think they get it this week. If not, they could be destined for 0-16.

USA TODAY college football staff picks for Week 6.
USA TODAY Sports' Paul Myerberg discusses Alabama's strong start, Georgia's bounce-back effort and Texas entering the danger zone after a loss. USA TODAY.
Clemson didn't play an ACC team ranked in the top 10 during the last three regular seasons on its way to making the College Football Playoff. That won't be the case this year.
No. 7 Miami (Florida) visits the top-ranked Tigers in the first defining game of the ACC campaign. That it's the Hurricanes providing the first big challenge for Clemson is a surprise. It was expected that Notre Dame would be the toughest opponent for the Tigers when they travel to South Bend, Indiana, in November. But Miami, which was unranked in the preseason Amway Coaches Poll, has been one of the season's early successes with three impressive wins. Another victory Saturday would stamp the Hurricanes as playoff contenders.
Clemson wide receiver Frank Ladson Jr. (2) runs the ball during the team's game against Virginia at Memorial Stadium. (Photo: Ken Ruinard, USA TODAY Sports)
There's also a major showdown set for the SEC with No. 3 Georgia hosting No. 12 Tennessee. The Bulldogs impressed last week with solid play from quarterback Stetson Bennett and a ferocious defense overwhelming Auburn. The Volunteers have won eight in a row dating to last year and are looking to take a major step toward national relevance with an upset victory.
Another ACC matchup of ranked opponents has No. 9 North Carolina getting a visit from No. 18 Virginia Tech as the Tar Heels hope to build off last week's close win at Boston College. The Hokies have been slowed by COVID-19 off the field, but they've beaten North Carolina State and Duke. Now comes their first real test that should reveal if they have enough to beat of the conference's upper-echelon teams.
Wrapping things up, No. 20 Texas A&M gets its second shot at a top five win when No. 3 Florida comes to town. The Aggies faltered at Alabama last week, but would get a boost from beating the Gators, who have established themselves as playoff contenders.

USA TODAY Sports' Week 6 NFL picks: Tom Brady's Patriots look to knock off unbeaten Chiefs.
Tom Brady (12) and the Patriots will get their first look at Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes on Sunday night. (Photo: Evan Russell, USA TODAY Sports)
Week 6 of the NFL season comes with some tantalizing games, perhaps none more intriguing than the undefeated Chiefs visit to New England, site of Kansas City's massive upset of the Patriots to kick off the 2017 season. Of course, this time, Patrick Mahomes is under center for K.C. and will take aim at what's been an up-and-down Pats defense.
Elsewhere, Pittsburgh will try to knock off the first-place Bengals in Cincinnati — and Paul Brown Stadium has been an alternate home field for the Steelers in recent years.
Elsewhere, the Browns are seeking consecutive wins for the first time in nearly four years, while the Raiders and Seahawks kick off this year's International Series with London's Wembley Stadium hosting the Marshawn Lynch Bowl.

http://nadiawashere.com/forum/viewtopic....5&t=106748
https://ratemycups.com/profile/Unygroot
https://youradblaster.com/member.php?act...&uid=23748
https://juggernautgamestudios.com/showth...tid=245455
http://tangoxchange.org/viewtopic.php?f=...22#p968422
http://plbm.eu/showthread.php?tid=498804...#pid639695
https://forum.devnagri.com/posting.php?m...dea0c2a%20
http://spinbotstudio.fr/forum/viewtopic....48#p670848
http://liberaespressione.altervista.org/...ches#90388
http://mlm-forum.ru/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=382076
http://institucional.us.es/delepsico/for...9#p1200409

Vegas week 5 nfl picks