The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fantasy football picks 08
[Image: Ina.gif]

п»їFantasy Football: Top 5 differential picks ahead of GW20.
A huge DGW19 saw many differential players shine last week. The likes of James Maddison, John Stones and Michail Antonio all proved to be solid picks who scored highly.
However, looking ahead in GW20, we are back to a normal week with 10 Premier League matches. Favourable fixtures lie ahead for several sides as we look at five differential options for you and your fantasy teams.
With Tuesday's deadline fast approaching, these cheap picks with low ownership will help you stand out in your mini-leagues.
Bernardo Silva - Manchester City (ВЈ7.4m)
Man City are arguably the most in-form team right now and have a great fixture against West Brom coming up. West Brom have the worst defensive record in the Premier League and face a rampant City side who have scored 10 goals in their last four league games.
With Kevin De Bruyne now out with a hamstring injury for the next 4-6 weeks, City's midfield will need to step up if they want to keep their run of form going. Silva has started their last six league games and grabbed his first goal of the season against Aston Villa last week.
Owned by only 0.9% of players, he is a great differential option instead of opting for Ilkay Gundogan (ВЈ5.5m) or Phil Foden (ВЈ6.3m), who are already owned by many.
Silva is undoubtedly a player who is looking to get back to his best. After a quiet campaign so far, this could be the time to put faith in Silva to fill the void that De Bruyne has left.
Bukayo Saka - Arsenal (ВЈ5.3m)
Arsenal's resurgence in the league continues away at Southampton, as they look to get revenge following a 1-0 loss to the Saints in the FA Cup on Saturday. Despite their poor performance, the Gunners are still unbeaten in their last six league games and a large part of it is down to Bukayo Saka.
The 19-year-old has been in great form this season and is of incredible value at ВЈ5.3m. He has scored three goals and produced two assists in his last five games - including one against Newcastle United last weekend.
Despite being owned by 10.3% of owners, Saka remains at the heart of Arsenal's attack. He was rested in their FA Cup game before being forced to come on as an impact sub for the last half-an-hour.
Arsenal have needed more attacking flair this year and Saka has been the one to bring it for them. He is definitely a good, cheap option for GW20.
Vladimir Coufal - West Ham United (4.7m)
West Ham right-back Vladimir Coufal has been in impressive form since he signed for the club at the start of the season. The Czech international has been an integral part of West Ham's excellent campaign, which has put them 7th in the league table.
They are now unbeaten in their last seven games in all competitions, keeping five clean sheets during that spell. They will face a struggling Crystal Palace side that have only won one game in their last nine in all competitions.
Coufal, who is owned by 7.4% of FPL managers, has also produced four assists this season including one last week against West Brom.
While West Ham's alternative full-back option, Aaron Cresswell, is owned by 18.7% of managers, Coufal is a great differential option as they look to earn another clean sheet on the road.
Edinson Cavani - Manchester United (ВЈ7.8m)
Man United striker Edinson Cavani has been a top signing for Solskjaer so far this season. He has only started four league games but has already scored four goals and produced two assists.
Cavani, who is owned by only 3.6% of FPL managers, put in a solid display and scored against Fulham in their 2-1 win last week.
Now that he has found his feet in the Premier League, Cavani could start more games and may be chosen from the off against Sheffield United. The Blades own one of the worst defensive records in the league, conceding 32 goals already.
United, on the other hand, are still at the top of the table and will look to continue their good run of form with an attacking display against a side that has only won once all season.
Bertrand Traore - Aston Villa (ВЈ5.9m)
After a tough 2-0 loss to Man City, Aston Villa put in a commanding performance to beat Newcastle by the same scoreline last weekend. Bertrand Traore was one of their top performers in that match, grabbing a goal himself.
Traore is beginning to find his feet in this Villa team after arriving from Lyon for ВЈ17m in the summer. He has now scored four goals in his last six games and is one of the first names on the team sheet.
Only owned by a surprising 0.6% of FPL managers, Traore is a great differential option. Where 36.6% of managers have opted for his teammate Jack Grealish, Traore can still give you valuable attacking returns.
Villa will travel to an in-form Burnley side who became the first side to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the league since April 2017 last week. However, Villa have been a good side this season and Traore will be important to their hopes of climbing further up the table.

DFS Fantasy Football: Favorite Pro Plays - Wild Card Weekend.
DFS - Daily Fantasy Football player picks and tips.
Special Huddle Member Discount: If you would like to give our membership at Win Daily a try, take advantage of a FREE 2 week promotion where you will gain an all access gold pass to our DFS & SportsBetting package. Use promo code “thehuddle” at checkout for 2 weeks FREE for both our DFS & SportsBetting Packages. Sign up now.
These are some of the players Jason will be locking in his lineups on DraftKings and FanDuel for this weekend’s slate.
QUARTERBACKS.
JOSH ALLEN, BUF.
$7,500 DRAFTKINGS, $9,300 FANDUEL.
I could make a case for Josh Allen to be the MVP. The steps he took this year officially landed him in the elite category for me. He has been a fantasy darling for season long and DFS and carried me to a championship in one of my leagues. Averaging 27.3 DraftKings points per game establishes him as one of the safest plays on the slate. The Bills really don’t have a running game and it all relies on Allen, which is great for fantasy purposes. The matchup is one of the best on the board as well with the Colts ranking 26th against defending Quarterbacks. Lock him into cash and tournaments and hopefully the Bills win this week so we can play him again next week.
LAMAR JACKSON, BAL.
$7,800 DRAFTKINGS, $9,000 FANDUEL.
Let Lamar cook! Russell Wilson has officially stopped his chef status and its time for Lamar to shine. It looks like the 2019 Lamar is back. In 4 of his last 5 games he ran for over 80 yards, which provides such a nice floor for fantasy. This Tennessee defense really struggles all across the field and is coming off a shootout where Deshaun Watson just torched them. We can expect the same here from Lamar in what should be one of the higher scoring games of the slate. Lamar’s rushing floor combined with a weak defense on the other side of the ball should provide safety for cash games and upside for tournaments.
RUNNING BACKS.
ALVIN KAMARA, NO.
$8,500 DRAFTKINGS, $9,000 FANDUEL.
It will be very scary to fade Derrick Henry and I will have to watch that game with one eye open. I will not fade Henry in all lineups and will have some exposure to him, but I am currently leaning on a pivot to Kamara in my main lineup on DraftKings if I can’t find a way to play both. We will need some savings and especially on DraftKings the full point PPR opens a door where I can see Kamara outscoring Henry. Playing Henry on FanDuel and Kamara on DraftKings is also a great option to hedge your plays. The matchup may not look so great on paper but I still like the upside with Kamara being so heavily involved in the offense with Michael Thomas out.
CAM AKERS, LAR.
$5,100 DRAFTKINGS, $6,100 FANDUEL.
We need to save money somewhere and Akers seems like the safest spot to land at the running back position. The play on Akers is slightly dependent on whether or not Goff plays in this one. If Goff plays I feel more comfortable about the Rams moving the ball. It looks like Kupp will be back and the offense may be at full strength. If that holds true when the ball is kicked off Akers should be a solid value with some touchdown equity at a very fair price. We will need to take some chances in order to land the elite plays in our lineup and I believe Akers is that guy in Wild Card Weekend.
WIDE RECEIVERS.
STEFON DIGGS, BUF.
$7,700 DRAFTKINGS, $8,700 FANDUEL.
What more can we say about Stefon Diggs? He was criticized prior to the season similarly to Josh Allen, and all he did was come out and put up one of the best wide receiver seasons and hushed all the haters. The upside is massive, the targets are consistent, and the fantasy production follows almost every week. All we need is for Philip Rivers and the Colts to be able to hang in this game long enough in order to get four quarters of Diggs. The Colts rank 21st at defending wide receivers so this should be another 100 yard day for Diggs. Feel confident playing him in both cash games and tournaments.
ALLEN ROBINSON, CHI.
$6,600 DRAFTKINGS, $7,200 FANDUEL.
I will try my best to get at least two stud receivers in my lineups this week and Robinson will be the second. I want target monsters with a safe floor in the playoffs, along with the proper upside. Robinson caught 6 of 7 passes for 87 yards and one touchdown in a matchup against the Saints in Week 8. A solid rapport with Trubisky can bolster that stat line and the fact that this game is in a dome gives me extra confidence that the game conditions will help provide safety as well. I can see the Bears covering the spread, winning this game outright, and I believe Robinson will be a major factor in making that happen.
TIGHT ENDS.
MARK ANDREWS, BAL.
$5,200 DRAFTKINGS, $7,000 FANDUEL.
If you have the salary, pay up for tight end and lock in Andrews as he should be the safest on the slate with an elite matchup. He torched the Titans in Week 11 for 5 receptions, 96 yards and 1 touchdown. This game has a real opportunity of shooting out and Andrews should be able to take advantage of it. Tennessee ranks 17th against defending tight ends and are currently allowing 287 passing yards per game. If you’re playing Lamar make sure you pair him with Andrews this weekend.
LOGAN THOMAS, WAS.
$4,900 DRAFTKINGS, $6,400 FANDUEL.
Logan has put up numbers almost every single week within a below average passing offense. Quarterback play has been average at best and that has not stopped Thomas. Thomas has put up double-digit points in the past 6 weeks and that should continue against Tampa Bay. Tampa ranks 15th against defending tight ends and are allowing 269 passing yards per game. Game script should be in Logan’s favor as Washington should be trailing and passing most of the second half. Thomas is one of the safest tight ends on the board and I will try to lock him into 50% of my lineups this weekend.
DEFENSES.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS.
$3,400 DRAFTKINGS, $4,300 FANDUEL.
The Washington Football team is struggling on offense. When you can’t score at will against the Eagles you will struggle heavily versus Tampa. As much as I respect the comeback of Alex Smith, he is still hobbling out there and I think Tampa brings the pressure and sacks him at least 4 times on the day. The Bucs are the play this weekend if you can afford paying up.
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS.
$2,700 DRAFTKINGS, $3,600 FANDUEL.
This Seahawks team has transformed from the start to the end of the season. This defense was terrible and league worst while this offense was elite and putting up points by the dozen. A tail of two seasons and with the addition of Dunlap and a healthy Adams this defense has changed. If Goff is out this week I slide them ahead of the Buccaneers. If Goff plays I still like this defense as I don’t believe in Goff regardless.

Wild Card Saturday DraftKings Picks: NFL DFS lineup advice for daily fantasy football playoff tournaments.
The NFL now features a triple-header on the Saturday of wild-card weekend, starting with Colts-Bills and ending with Buccaneers-Washington (with Rams-Seahawks in between). Those six teams have plenty of solid DFS options, but with several top defenses in action, it's not easy building a tournament-winning DraftKings lineup. Our picks target several sleepers from the Colts, who we're hoping are underowned, as well as a couple of high-priced stars who we're hoping step up in the playoffs.
Pivoting from likely chalk picks, such as Josh Allen, give us the differential that, while risky, could provide an edge. When you're playing small-slate tournaments, you have to take some chances, and we certainly do that with this lineup.
Wild Card Saturday DraftKings Picks: NFL DFS tournament playoff lineup.
QB Philip Rivers, Colts @ Bills ($5,400). You know the Bills are going to score points, so Indianapolis will likely have to air it out to keep up with them. Rivers has shown he can still do that effectively, averaging 260.6 yards per game with 24 total TDs this year. That includes seven multi-TD games and three three-TD games. Using Rivers, the fifth priciest QB, gives us more salary to play with for our other roster spots while not sacrificing a solid floor and relatively high ceiling against a Buffalo defense allowing the fourth-most fantasy points to QBs.
RB Jonathan Taylor, Colts @ Bills ($7,900). Taylor has taken advantage of favorable matchups down the stretch, averaging 19.8 carries and 123.5 yards over his final six games. He'll get the ball early against Buffalo's mediocre run defense, but he's shown he can also be an effective receiver, posting multiple catches in all but four games and having at least four catches on four occasions. It's an unconventional stack to pair him with Rivers (and Nyheim Hines), but it's also the kind of unique play that could pay off in a matchup that could be high scoring.
RB Nyheim Hines, Colts @ Bills ($4,700). Hines has averaged 66.9 total yards and 4.4 receptions in the second half of the season. That's come with just three scores, but keep in mind he has three multi-TD outings on the season. Maybe we're limiting our upside a bit by playing both Colts backs, but with tough RB matchups in across the board on Saturday, it's not as crazy as it might look, especially when you factor in how much Rivers throws to his backs. Also, a lineup construction like this is sure to give us differentiation, so if both Hines and Taylor can find the end zone, they could really pay off in DraftKings full-point PPR scoring.
WR Stefon Diggs, Bills vs. Colts ($7,700). We're hoping some steer clear of Diggs because of the "Q" tag he's carried all week, but we'd be very surprised if his oblique injury keeps him out on Saturday. Instead, we'll bank on the guaranteed production he's provided all year. It doesn't hurt that Indy's pass defense has struggled down the stretch, allowing an average of 309.1 yards over its final seven games.
SATURDAY WILD CARD DFS: FanDuel.
WR Antonio Brown, Buccaneers @ Washington ($6,100). Brown was force fed the ball last week, in part because Mike Evans (knee) got hurt early and also because he was trying to hit an incentive in his contract. Either way, there's a good chance he'll see plenty of targets again this week with Evans either out or limited. Washington has a tough pass defense, but Brown can beat anyone. He's scored in three straight games and will once again be a favorite target of Tom Brady.
WR Cam Sims, Washington vs. Buccaneers ($3,900). We're going to need at least one value WR to hit it big, and we're counting on Sims to be that guy. He's seen 6.6 targets over Washington's final five games despite playing with three different QBs. Obviously, the quarterback situation is a worry, but Washington will undoubtedly be forced to throw more in the second half of this contest, and the 6-5 Sims will get chances downfield and in the red zone. He plays virtually every snap, so we'll take our chances in a favorable matchup.
TE Jack Doyle, Colts @ Bills ($2,900). Rivers spreads the ball around to his receivers, so it's tough to pick one to pair with him. That's why we're hoping Doyle can cash in around the goal line. It's a risky pick, as it's pretty much touchdown-or-bust, but it's a great matchup. Fading Rob Gronkowski and Logan Thomas is also risky, but we'll be in decent shape if neither score, even if Doyle manages just a couple catches.
FLEX Tyler Lockett, Seahawks vs. Rams ($6,900). In two games against the Rams this year, Lockett posted eight catches for 110 yards -- not great, but better than teammate DK Metcalf (8-87). Lockett will still plenty of targets, and his big-play ability always makes him a threat. You have to take some chances on a three-game slate, and with many opting to avoid the Seahawks passing game in a tough matchup, we'll embrace the talent and hope for a big payoff.
D/ST Seattle Seahawks vs. Rams ($2,700). We'll take a cheap defense against either John Wolford or a banged-up Jared Goff (thumb) any day, especially one playing as well as the Seahawks have down the stretch (16 offensive points allowed per game over its past eight contests, at least three sacks in seven of past eight games).

Fantasy Football Week 13 Streaming Picks.
Fantasy Football Streaming.
In Week 13, we have two teams with their final bye weeks in the Panthers and Buccaneers. After a full slate on Thanksgiving weekend, let's reflect on the Week 12 streaming picks. We hit on two of the four streaming quarterbacks and possibly would've hit on Daniel Jones if not for his hamstring injury. On a positive note, both Philip Rivers and Taysom Hill ranked inside of the top-12 at quarterback through the Sunday games.
In terms of the tight end position, Trey Burton, Logan Thomas, and Austin Hooper all ranked inside of the top-12 heading into Monday night. Since it's a touchdown-dependent spot, fortunately, Burton, Thomas, and Hooper all fell into the endzone. Unfortunately, Dalton Schultz caught all five of his targets for 24 receiving yards but didn't score in Week 12. For streaming defenses, both the Packers and Giants ranked inside of the top-12, but the Browns defense disappointed with zero fantasy points. With that said, let's dive into the fantasy football Week 13 streaming picks.
Week 13 Bye Weeks.
Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Quarterbacks.
Taysom Hill at ATL.
After rushing for two touchdowns in back to back games, Taysom Hill faces the Falcons once again in Week 13. Against the Broncos, he didn't need to do much, and we can overlook his passing total of 78 yards. In each of the past two games, Hill totaled ten carries per game with 93 total rushing yards. With Drew Brees expected out at least one more week, Hill ranks as one of the top streaming options in Week 13. Keep in mind that the Falcons defense has played better over the past several games, even if they continue to allow the most fantasy points to quarterbacks on the season. Regardless, Hill's rushing ability helps him have that top-12 upside, which makes him the top Week 13 streaming quarterback pick.
Week 14 at PHI (No. 29) Week 15 vs. KC (No. 19) Week 16 vs. MIN (No. 15)
Kirk Cousins vs. JAC.
Week 14 at TB (No. 13) Week 15 vs. CHI (No. 26) Week 16 at NO (No. 27)
Philip Rivers at HOU.
We can comfortably stream veteran Philip Rivers again since he faces the Texans, who allow the 12th most fantasy points to quarterbacks. Similar to Cousins, the passing yardage for Rivers continues to trend up over the past six games. During that stretch, Rivers averaged 291.8 passing yards and 39.5 pass attempts per game with 12 touchdowns and four interceptions total. Although Rivers doesn't have quite the upside of Taysom Hill and Kirk Cousins, Rivers should finish in the QB12-QB15 range in Week 13.
Week 14 at LV (No. 9) Week 15 vs. HOU (No. 12) Week 16 at PIT (No. 32)
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. CIN.
Assuming that Ryan Fitzpatrick keeps the starting gig, fire up Fitzmagic as a Week 13 streaming quarterback. He faces the Bengals, who rank middle of the pack and allow 19.3 fantasy points (No. 16) to the quarterback position. With Tua Tagovailoa ruled out in Week 12, Fitzpatrick threw for 257 passing yards and two passing touchdowns. Before the Dolphins benched him, from Week 2 to Week 6, Fitzpatrick ranked inside of the top-13 all five weeks, with two top-8 finishes. Although Fitzpatrick can look a bit erratic at times with turnovers, we know he provides top-10 upside as a streaming quarterback.
Week 14 vs. KC (No. 19) Week 15 vs. NE (No. 23) Week 16 at LV (No. 9)
Tight Ends.
Robert Tonyan vs. PHI.
Week 14 at DET (No. 22) Week 15 vs. CAR (No. 11) Week 16 vs. TEN (No. 8)
Trey Burton at HOU.
Although Trey Burton led the Colts' tight ends in targets, he ranked second on the team in snaps with 27. Against the Titans, Burton caught three of six targets for 42 receiving yards and one touchdown. Meanwhile, Mo Alie-Cox led the team with 38 snaps but earned a couple of targets for 19 receiving yards.
The Texans rank as a middle of the pack defense to the position, as they allow the 15th most fantasy points at 8.1 points per game. It's a bit risky trusting Burton since he shares playing time and opportunities with Alie-Cox and Jack Doyle. However, in deep leagues, Burton projects as a touchdown-dependent streaming tight end with the increase in opportunities over the past two games.
Week 14 at LV (No. 18) Week 15 vs. HOU (No. 15) Week 16 at PIT (No. 32)
Irv Smith Jr. or Kyle Rudolph vs. JAC.
The main concern involves the target volume and production over the past three weeks for Smith with seven total targets, five receptions, 49 receiving yards, and two touchdowns. Interestingly, Cousins targeted Rudolph more during the past four games, including Week 12 without Smith. The table below shows the comparison in opportunities and production between Smith and Rudolph.
In Week 13, there's a plausible scenario where the Vikings run all over the Jaguars, meaning limited passing volume. With that said, both or either of the Vikings' tight ends ranks as deep league streamers in Week 13. Also, their next three matchups in the fantasy playoffs appear friendly.
Week 14 at TB (No. 12) Week 15 vs. CHI (No. 6) Week 16 at NO (No. 17)
Jordan Reed vs. BUF.
With George Kittle out potentially for the entire season, Jordan Reed looks like the top 49ers' tight end to stream. Over the past two games, Reed earned six targets in each game with seven catches and 80 total receiving yards. The Bills allow the 9th most fantasy points at 9.4 points per game to the position. Assuming the Bills continue putting up points against opposing defense, expect the 49ers to have to pass. Even in Week 14 and 15, Reed projects to face fantasy-friendly matchups, and thus we can stream him for multiple weeks.
Week 14 vs. WAS (No. 13) Week 15 at DAL (No. 10) Week 16 at ARI (No. 29)
Defenses.
Green Bay Packers vs. PHI.
If fantasy managers picked up the Packers defense last week, then they reaped the benefits of a top-5 DST in Week 12. Fortunately, they face the Eagles in Week 13, meaning they should rack up sacks and turnovers. The Packers project as heavy nine-point favorites with an over/under of 47.5. Wentz recorded an interception or fumble in every single game, and opposing defenses sacked him 46 times, the most in the NFL. Fire up the Packers at the top streaming defense pick in Week 13.
Carson Wentz: 48 Turnover-Worthy Plays since 2019.
When we look ahead, this might be one of the last weeks to stream the Packers unless Kenny Golladay and D'Andre Swift continue to miss time. If Golladay or Swift return to the Lions, then that gives us less confidence in Week 14. The same goes for the Panthers since it's hard to trust the Packers in Week 15 if Christian McCaffrey returns.
Week 14 at DEN Week 15 vs. CAR Week 16 vs. TEN.
Seattle Seahawks vs. NYG.
With Daniel Jones suffering a hamstring injury and expects to miss time, Colt McCoy will start for the Giants. Anytime a backup quarterback takes over the offense, it likely impacts the rest of the team. When healthy, Jones was also a turnover machine like Carson Wentz. Jones recorded an interception or fumble in nine out of 11 games and also sacked 31 times, the 4th most in the league.
With that said, the Seahawks defense played better over the past four games with 19 of their 31 total sacks. Over the past three games, they rank 3rd with 77.7 rushing yards and 19th with 240 passing yards allowed. With Jamal Adams healthy and the addition of Carlos Dunlap, expect the Seahawks to feast upon the Giants in Week 13. As we enter the fantasy playoffs, the Seahawks defense faces dream matchups in the Jets and Washington Football Team.
Week 14 vs. NYJ Week 15 at WAS Week 16 vs. LAR.
Las Vegas Raiders at NYJ.
Although the Raiders' defense isn't great, it's pretty simple here - stream defenses against the Jets. The Jets rank 32nd in passing yards and 26th in rushing yards on offense. If we combine the sacks recorded with Sam Darnold and Joe Flacco, it totals to 29 sacks, which would rank 6th behind Daniel Jones. Interestingly, the Raiders defense ranks second to last with only 12 total sacks and 18th with a 22.6% pressure rate. They also give up a ton of fantasy points to the quarterback (No. 9) and running back position (No. 4), so it's a bit risky. However, they face the Jets and should rank as a deep-league Week 13 streaming defense. Unfortunately, the Raiders look like a one and done streaming defense with their upcoming schedule.
Week 14 vs. IND Week 15 vs. LAC Week 16 vs. MIA.
Other notable streaming defenses for the playoff stretch:
Arizona Cardinals.
Week 14 at NYG Week 15 vs. PHI Week 16 vs. SF.
Carolina Panthers.
Week 14 vs. DEN Week 15 at GB Week 16 at WAS.
Cleveland Browns.
Week 14 vs. BAL Week 15 at NYG Week 16 at NYJ.
San Francisco 49ers.
Week 14 vs. WAS Week 15 at DAL Week 16 at ARI.
STAY IN TOUCH.
Sign up for FantasyData's newsletter and get awesome content sent to your inbox.
Corbin Young.
Corbin is passionate about fantasy baseball and football. He loves diving into and learning about advanced metrics. Corbin is a Mariners and Seahawks fan living in the Pacific Northwest. Corbin's other hobbies are lifting weights, cooking, and listening to fantasy sports podcasts.

http://armor-team.com/members/unyemarry/
http://armor-team.com/members/unyemarry/
http://www.axe2.ro/forum/showthread.php?tid=81711
http://worldwidefamilies.org/forum/showt...tid=175109
http://3dprinttaus.com/foorumi/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1724
http://kovdorgok.ru/forum/topic/127866-t...all-fixed/
http://lasertrace.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=427769
http://mbrito.uosdesigndegrees.com/mybb/...tid=339739
http://www.destekgelsin.com/member.php?a...&uid=10837
http://3c-malabry.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470445
http://demo.simpla-template.ru/blog/letr...60-h-godah
https://forum.focohost.com.br/showthread.php?tid=231313