Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fantasy football picks week 2 2019
[Image: join-button.png]

п»їNFL Week 2 player props & fantasy football sleepers to target.
With the fantasy football community exploding over the last few years, bettors have counted on creative ways to maintain an edge. Specifically, using player prop bets, fantasy grinders can find players in favorable scoring situations. With that said, here are a few situations to target, based off positive line movement.
Coming over to Oakland this offseason, Darren Waller wasted little time getting involved in the Raider’s passing game. With Antonio Brown out of the picture, Waller caught seven balls for 70 yards against the Broncos on "Monday Night Football." Clearly, bookmakers took notice, elevating Waller’s reception prop to five catches ahead of Week 2.
With such a high prop, Waller looks like a fantasy football target immediately this week. Waller played exactly 100 percent of the Raider’s snaps and received eight targets in the passing game. Importantly, this game has a 53.5-point total, suggesting both teams will move the ball.
The Pick: For those looking to improve their tight end situation, bookmakers indicate Waller could be a solid option.
While Ross saw a team-leading 12 targets, Boyd finished close behind with 11. Boyd also draws a stronger matchup this week, playing in the slot against K’Waun Williams. Last year, K’waun Williams ranked near the bottom of the league in passer rating allowed in his coverage.
The Pick: With bookmakers still preferring Boyd in this spot, he looks like the stronger play heading into Week 2 for fantasy football.
Last week alone, Elliott only touched the ball 15 times and played 54% of the snaps. Just looking back to 2018, Elliott handled a massive 304 carries and 95 targets in the Cowboy’s offense. Only rejoining the team a few days before Week 1, Elliott’s carries seem sure to rise in the coming weeks.

NFL football pool, pick'em, confidence picks for Week 2, 2019: Back the Bears.
SportsLine's advanced computer model just locked in its Week 2 football pool picks.
Thirteen of the 16 games on the Week 2 NFL schedule have one-score spreads, so there are plenty of tough calls to make when locking in your NFL confidence pool picks. One of the toughest games to pick straight-up is the highly-anticipated Rams vs. Saints game, a rematch of last year's memorable NFC Championship Game that featured the Rams catching a huge break on a missed pass interference call. These teams are 2-2 against each other since 2016, with three of those matchups going down to the wire, so this game seemingly could go either way. So which team should you back in your football pool picks for Week 2? 49ers vs. Buccaneers and Eagles vs. Falcons also sport tight NFL lines, so you'll want to see the predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model before submitting your own Week 2 NFL office pool picks.
This advanced computer model, which simulates every NFL game 10,000 times, is up over $7,000 for $100 players on its top-rated NFL picks since its inception four years ago. It has nailed its recent top-rated NFL picks, entering Week 2 of the 2019 NFL season on a sizzling 17-6 run that dates back to last season. It's also on a strong 79-49 roll on top-rated NFL picks that dates back to the 2017 season.
On straight-up NFL picks, the model ranked inside the top 10 on NFLPickWatch for the third straight year and beat over 96 percent of CBS Sports office pool players. Last week, the model was all over the Rams winning at Carolina and the Vikings pounding Atlanta. Anyone who has followed it is way up.
Now, the model has simulated the entire Week 2 schedule 10,000 times and generated its optimal NFL office pool picks. We can tell you it's high on the Bears beating the Broncos outright on the road. Chicago wins straight-up in 55 percent of simulations even thought the Bears favored by just 2.5 points.
The Bears had a disappointing opener, falling 10-3 to the rival Packers in the national spotlight. Even in the loss, Chicago's dominant defense was on display. Green Bay accumulated just 213 yards of total offense and averaged only 3.7 yards per play. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was rarely able to step up in the pocket, as the Bears took him down for five sacks. The limited success he had came on the move.
That's an issue for Broncos pocket passer Joe Flacco. The Broncos fell 24-16 to the Raiders in Week 1, losing outright as 2.5-point favorites, and SportsLine's model doesn't like their chances to bounce back at home. The model expects Mitchell Trubisky to get back on track with 230 yards passing as the Bears go on the road and get the victory.
The model also has made the call on the entire Week 2 NFL schedule, including projected tight games like Bills vs. Giants, Colts vs. Titans, Seahawks vs. Steelers and Chargers vs. Lions. In fact, the model also says a trendy favorite goes down hard. You can see all of its NFL pool picks at SportsLine.

Yahoo Fantasy Football Picks Week 2: NFL DFS lineup advice for GPP tournaments.
Our Yahoo DFS season got off to a disappointing start with our Week 1 picks. The biggest problem was Minnesota throwing so little, making a Kirk Cousins-Stefon Diggs stack pretty useless. I also didn't anticipate Cleveland struggling as much as they did, hindering OBJ, or Kerryon Johnson not being the sole focus to Detroit's running game that everyone expected. The opening week is tricky, though. There aren't a lot of trends to work with. Our Week 2 DFS picks now have at least a little recent data to help find sleepers and value.
The biggest decision NFL DFS players have to make this week comes to the Patriots. They play the Dolphins and surely will have high ownership among all their best players. In a tournament setting, it's tough to commit to multiple highly owned players, though, so I made the call to fade the Pats besides Rex Burkhead (explanation below). I also went with a bit of a studs-and-duds approach, allowing myself room for both Saquon Barkley and DeAndre Hopkins in the hopes of week-winning games.
NFL DFS Week 2: Yahoo GPP Lineup Picks.
QB Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Eagles ($37). As the third-highest priced QB on the slate and coming off a disappointing Week 1, I'd expect Ryan to go underowned this week. The Eagles' pass defense just made Case Keenum look good, and as long as the universe is still in order, Ryan is a heckuva lot better than Keenum (with a lot better weapons, too). Ryan should have a bounce-back week at home (that's the key -- at home) in front of a national audience on Sunday Night Football.
RB Rex Burkhead, Patriots @ Dolphins ($10). I felt in a tournament setting too many Patriots would be highly owned to invest in them. Burkhead feels like the exception, though. He actually received nine more snaps than Sony Michel in Week 1. Some of that may have been due to New England's blowout win, but we should expect more of the same in Week 2. All you need at his price to return value is a touchdown, which seems possible, if not probable, after Miami allowed 59 points to Baltimore.
RB Devin Singletary, Bills @ Giants ($14). Singletary dominated backfield snaps in Buffalo, getting more than two-thirds of them in Week 1. He only rushed four times (for 70 yards), but he also caught five passes on six targets. He should be heavily involved from the outset against a weak Giants defense, providing great value at his price.
WR Calvin Ridley, Falcons vs. Eagles ($21). Last week, I stacked Stefon Diggs with Kirk Cousins and it didn't work. I'm again trying the No. 2 WR of my QB for my stack in Week 2. Ridley got behind the defense for a touchdown in the opener and should avoid the matchup with Ronald Darby on Sunday night. He's a big-play threat, and one deep connection for six with Ryan should pay dividends.
WR Ryan Switzer, Steelers vs. Seahawks ($10). Switzer had six catches as Pittsburgh was blown out in its opener. The Steelers should be more competent in Week 2, but I don't expect Switzer's usage to decline much. If Pittsburgh is actually moving the ball, his yardage and possibility of a touchdown might go up. In Yahoo's half-PPR format, Switzer has a decent floor, and he should go underowned due to his unexciting nature in a tournament format.
WR DeAndre Hopkins, Texans vs. Jaguars ($34). Let others be scared away by Jalen Ramsey: Hopkins had 12 catches for 147 yards in Week 17 last year with Ramsey on defense. Ramsey and the price should make Hopkins less owned than he should be. He's still the safest WR on the board to have a big game, and it's worth noting that Patrick Mahomes and co. had no difficulties throwing against Jacksonville in Week 1.
TE Mark Andrews, Ravens vs. Cardinals ($16). This is the one pick here I feel will be owned at a decent rate, but it's too good of a value to pass up. T.J. Hockenson just had six catches for 131 yards and a touchdown in Week 1 against Arizona, and Andrews is coming off an 8-108-1 line himself. Another 100-yard game and a score is within reach for the rising star in Week 2.
FLEX Saquon Barkley, Giants vs. Bills ($40). Take your pick: Saquon is the highest-priced non-QB on the slate. Le'Veon Bell had no problems against Buffalo's defense in Week 1, and Barkley was running on all cylinders himself in the Giants' opener. Sometimes DFS players get cute and avoid the highest-priced options, but Barkley is good enough to be worth it.

Week 2 NFL DFS: Tournament strategies and player picks for FanDuel, DraftKings.
Ben Gretch looks at the Week 2 DFS slate and gives his tournament strategies and top player picks by position.
More Week 2.
Week 2 sleepers RB Preview: sleepers, matchups to know and more Starts, sits, sleepers for every Week 2 game.
Welcome back to a look at tournament strategies and player picks for Week 2 DFS. We're still in the early going, but we have some real, tangible data to build off. That creates major opportunity to make smart contrarian plays, which is what I'll mostly focus on in the player section.
But first, let's look at some Week 2 strategy.
Week 2 strategy session.
Week 2 is likely my favorite DFS week of the season. I mentioned this last week, but it's important to understand that essentially every NFL sample we have is small. Seasons are only 16 games, and there is a ton of roster and coaching staff personnel turnover every offseason. Even within these relatively short seasons, factors like teammate injuries (think offensive line) or gameplans can change the circumstances within which a player is trying to perform. That's just the nature of football, and how many variables work together to create an outcome (and a series of statistics) on any given play and in any given game.
But after one week, there is always a lot of recency bias. Of course there is! We have one major data point, one Fantasy point outcome from one week. It can be challenging to keep that in perspective.
Take the Thursday Night Football showdown slate. I wasn't a big fan of the slate, mostly because I (and everyone else) thought Christian McCaffrey was going to crush, and trying to make a decision on whether to roster the highest-priced guy in a flex spot or as the captain was already going to hamstring my lineup options and likely mean I'd be, at best, competing for a major tie atop the leaderboard. I'm not a big fan of showdown slates where the upside is a massive tie.
To me, the only choice for a contrarian lineup was to fade McCaffrey. So I decided to do that, but without much conviction, throwing two quick lineups into the largest GPP, essentially thinking I was lighting $20 on fire. To build my lineups, I considered what would need to happen for McCaffrey to post a dud. First, the other pass-catchers for the Panthers would need to be involved. Second, the game would probably need to go under, and perhaps with a Buccaneers win (although that was dangerous, because McCaffrey often catches a lot of passes in negative scripts). I chose configurations that were heavy the other Panthers players that would perform in this outcome, as well as Ronald Jones, my preferred Buccaneers running back. One of my two lineups had five of the six players in the winning lineup — Cam Newton, D.J. Moore, Curtis Samuel, Chris Godwin and Greg Olsen — and made a nice little profit.
I'm not sharing this to humblebrag because if this was some great call where I knew McCaffrey was going to post a dud, I would have played more lineups. But that's one reason this is an instructive story — I played these lineups despite thinking this was decidedly not the most likely outcome, simply because I thought McCaffrey would be massively owned.
That prediction was correct — McCaffrey was in 89.3% of over 130,000 lineups. The second part of the decision was that if this outcome did occur, the potential payoff would be larger; there would be less of a split at the top. That, too, proved accurate, and while I wasn't actually near the top of the leaderboard, the contest was taken down by a solo winner, and there were two more unique lineups in the top 12.
As you prepare for the Week 2 main slate, keep these concepts in mind. Football is a wild game, and if you're hoping to hit a big winner in DFS, you have to be willing to think outside the box. And there's no better time for that than Week 2, when the common wisdom is clearly defined.
Let's talk about some outside-the-box tournament options, along with a few more obvious names.

10 Bold Predictions for Week 2 Fantasy Football.
Don’t forget who the Rams top wideout was when they were all healthy last year.
Hooters wants to help start your season off the right way with a $1,000,000 contest hosted at FantasyDraft . Enter a lineup today for your chance to take a piece of the million home. Be sure to head to your local Hooters for some Monday Night Moneyball action too! Have fun watching the game, answer some questions, and you could win food, swag, and even cash prizes!
Last year in Week 2, the Keelan Cole hype train picked up steam with a 21.1 point performance while Odell Beckham Jr. owners panicked as he finished outside the top 60 at the position. Meanwhile, Corey Clement and Bilal Powell were both top 10 running backs, tripling both Sony Michel and Marlon Mack‘s output. In fact, fantasy coaches were so upset about Mack that he was a free agent in 75% of leagues. Blake Bortles was a top-five QB and Andrew Luck appeared broken as he finished 30th then over at tight end, Jesse James scored 20 points, or 18 more than both David Njoku and Rob Gronkowski.
The point is that while everything you are about to read may seem crazy, this is a league where crazy things happen every week. I am merely trying to forecast which scenarios are possible in advance like last week when we hyped up Jamison Crowder in light of his matchup and Robby Anderson’s terrible draw.
I’ll be posting this article every Saturday, and while these are all players I feel strongly about for the week, these are not my projections by any means. Rather, a bold prediction is something that most people would say has less than 10% chance of happening, but I’ll give it two or even three times better odds. So perhaps use one of these guys in a DFS GPP or if you need help breaking a tie on a start/sit decision. By the way, here is my new weekly article called Quick Grades . It has all my start/sit recommendations in a quick-hitting format.
#1 Evan Engram is going to lead the NFL in receptions this week Golden Tate is suspended, Sterling Shepard is out with a concussion and Cody Latimer is a game-time decision with a calf injury. What’s more, is that Tre’Davious White is among the best cornerbacks in all of football and that this Bills’ secondary allowed the fewest fantasy points to opposing wide receivers last year. If they are vulnerable, it’s over the middle, which the Jets showed us last week when Jamison Crowder caught 14 balls. Final Prediction: 17 targets, 12 receptions, 108 yards, 1 TD.
#2 Malcolm Brown will be held under 3 fantasy points Todd Gurley didn’t look like himself last week, but he did still tally over 100 yards and played 68% of the snaps which is more than Alvin Kamara averages. Brown will be involved, of course, but don’t expect all of the goal-line carries to go his way seeing that Gurley has been among the best goal-line backs in recent memory. More importantly, New Orleans is tremendous against the run and Brown has little worth in the passing game. Final Prediction: 8 carries, 26 yards.
#3 Cooper Kupp will finish as a top 5 wide receiver this week While the Saints had no problem stopping the run last year, they were dead last against the pass and that trend continued against Houston. This game between the Rams and Saints has one of the highest over/unders on the slate which means if the Rams can’t run, Jared Goff and his receivers will have a huge day. Marshon Lattimore is far and away the Rams’ best cornerback, but he won’t be anywhere near Kupp who almost exclusively lines up in the slot. Plus, let’s not forget that Kupp was the #2 fantasy receiver in the NFL before his injury last season. Final Prediction: 10 targets, 8 receptions, 133 yards, 2 TDs.
#5 Gardner Minshew will be a top 12 quarterback this weekend Minshew did look impressive in Week 1, but let’s be real, everyone does against the Chiefs secondary. In fact, this has little to do with how polished Minshew is or anything to do with the Jags offense. Rather, it has to do with the Texans defense, which is strong versus the run and week versus the pass, and the Jags defense. Jacksonville has plenty of talent on that side of the ball, but A.J. Bouye, are out Yannick Ngakoue while Calais Campbell and Marcell Dareus have been limited in practice. If the Jags want to keep this close, they’ll need to pass a ton. Final Prediction: 33 for 48 for 339 yards, 3 TDs and 1 INT.
The Other Half.
#6 Corey Davis will be a top 20 wideout this week (Doesn’t draw Denzel Ward this week) Final Prediction: 9 targets, 6 receptions, 84 yards, 1 TD.
#7 Aaron Rodgers will place outside the top 20 fantasy QBs again (awful recent history vs. MIN) Final Prediction: 22 for 31, 228 yards, 1 TD, 3 carries, 8 yards.
#8 Raheem Mostert will finish top 25 among running backs (Typical Shanahan split backfield) Final Prediction: 11 carries, 58 yards, 1 TD, 3 receptions, 15 yards.
#9 Robby Anderson will finish outside the top 50 wideouts again (draws Denzel Ward this week) Final Prediction: 6 targets, 3 receptions, 34 yards.
#10 Dallas Goedert will outscore Zach Ertz this weekend (62/41 snap counts last week) Final Prediction: Goedert (4 rec, 52 yds, 1 TD), Ertz (7 rec, 63 yds)
Thanks for reading and happy football season!
Subscribe : iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | SoundCloud | TuneIn | RSS.

https://youradblaster.com/showthread.php?tid=76672
http://janustraining.org.uk/forums/topic...mes-kenya/
http://quangcaotaidanang.net/index.php?o...&id=650209
http://secretcinema.no/skytech/member.ph...&uid=94066
http://forum.shopheroesgame.com/viewtopi...4&t=164719
http://forum.ornisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=861309
http://plbm.eu/showthread.php?tid=490761
http://ffexodus.com/clanforums/memberlis...ile&u=4687
http://www.tdedchangair.com/webboard/vie...2&t=406669
https://q8mazad.com/vb/member.php?u=1468067
http://www.bo-ran.com/forum-55-1.html
http://forum.naronanews.com/showthread.php?tid=67148