Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
espn nfl football picks week7
[Image: Visit-website.png]

п»їWeek 7 NFL picks, predictions.
Offense is overrunning the NFL. Unless the Baltimore Ravens are on the field. They’re not the only team stopping the points onslaught in 2018, but they’re in a very exclusive class, and they will be in a well-deserved spotlight in Week 7.
On the same weekend that back-to-back primetime games produced 143 points, 14 touchdowns and two game-ending, unimpeded marches downfield, the Ravens broke Marcus Mariota by sacking him 11 times and shut out the Titans, 21-0. It was the fourth time this season they've held a team to one or fewer touchdowns, and they’ve given up more than 14 points just once.
Now, though, they get the Saints, coming off a bye, off of Drew Brees' record-setting night in their last game, and off of their third 40-point game this season. They've been held under 30 just once so far.
The Saints and Ravens lead or share the lead in their respective divisions. If just for the contrasting priorities alone, save your Sunday energy for the late time slot and this classic matchup.

NFL Week 7 game picks: Patriots top 49ers; Bucs best Raiders.
Around The NFL Editor.
Copied!
Gregg Rosenthal went 8-6 on his predictions for Week 6 of the 2020 NFL season, bringing his total record to 56-34-1. How will he fare in Week 7? His picks are below.
SUNDAY, OCT. 25.
Pittsburgh Steelers 28, Tennessee Titans 24.
It is disarming to realize Ryan Tannehill is the better quarterback in this matchup, because Ryan Tannehill is the better quarterback in almost every matchup. While he's kept up his insane efficiency on play-action and in the red zone, Tannehill's ability to avoid sacks, throw against pressure and be productive on straight dropbacks has improved from 2019. That ability to thrive just before being hit will be tested against a Steelers front with too many players worthy of double-teams, like Stephon Tuitt and Cameron Heyward. Big Ben might not be what he once was, but he needs to do a lot less than Tannehill to win these days.
Washington Football Team 22, Dallas Cowboys 20.
Kyle Allen giveth, and Kyle Allen taketh away. His fumble produced the Giants' go-ahead touchdown last week, then he led an impressive TD drive to get within a point, only to hesitate on a failed two-point conversion attempt that cost the team a win. Overall, the Washington offense looked better with him at the controls, and its defense has performed like a top-10 unit all season. I don't want to overreact to the Cowboys' Monday night meltdown, but their injury problems and league-worst turnovers and takeaways are year-long trends.
Buffalo Bills 33, New York Jets 10.
I'm not that worried about Josh Allen. He's played better than the numbers show the last two weeks, with his QB20 ranking from Pro Football Focus in those games sounding about right. I am that worried about the Bills' defense, which is soft up front and tentative in the back, like a nightmare mullet. To be clear: I'm not they could struggle with the Jets worried, because I've watched every Jets snap this season, just so you don't have to.
New Orleans Saints 30, Carolina Panthers 24.
Whether Michael Thomas returns or not this week, the Saints showed promising signs before their bye week. Their defensive line is healthier and more disruptive than it's been all season after the return of Marcus Davenport. Emmanuel Sanders has emerged as an every-week threat out wide. I'm curious to see how former New Orleans assistant Joe Brady, now running Carolina's offense, attacks Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen, who can get in his own way when trying to make his presence felt. When a team like the Panthers needs to win with scheme and coaching because their players aren't as talented, it's hard to pick them to win.
UPDATE: Thomas was ruled out on Friday with ankle and hamstring injuries. Earlier in the day, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Saints are placing Sanders on the reserve/COVID-19 list and he will not play on Sunday.
Green Bay Packers 38, Houston Texans 33.
Which defense do you trust more? Despite superior depth on the defensive line, the Packers are ranked 30th in defensive DVOA, three spots behind the struggling Texans. Packers pass rusher Preston Smith is not making much of an impact this year, safety Adrian Amos is being exposed in coverage and coordinator Mike Pettine's group is struggling against the run, as usual. That sets up beautifully for Deshaun Watson, who has played terrific the last three weeks and has a deeper group of pass catchers than Green Bay has assembled for Aaron Rodgers. I expect Rodgers to bounce back strong in a similarly favorable matchup, but there should be a lot of fireworks along the way.
Cleveland Browns 27, Cincinnati Bengals 25.
It's an open question as to which quarterback is better in this game, despite their records. It's an open question as to which defense is better, too. The Browns have the edge when it comes to their offensive line, running game and coaching staff, but I wouldn't blame Cleveland fans for approaching this meeting with a mix of caution and dread.
Atlanta Falcons 30, Detroit Lions 27.
Good luck figuring either of these teams out, and good luck to the squad that enters the fourth quarter with a lead on Sunday. Both the Lions and Falcons were their best selves in blowout wins last week, a reminder for Atlanta that availability matters. It turns out that getting Julio Jones reinserted into the lineup helps. Detroit played swarming defense coming out of its bye week, but the surprisingly consistent meh play from quarterback Matthew Stafford has me spooked. Raheem Morris only needs to win this one and then nine more to guarantee his Coach of the Year award and Atlanta legacy.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, Las Vegas Raiders 24.
This is a matchup between two improved teams that should both make the playoffs. The Bucs' pass rush will be tested against the Raiders' excellent offensive line. Jon Gruden and Derek Carr's laudable aggression in Kansas City will be tested against a playmaking defense waiting to pounce on mistakes. One week after slowing Davante Adams, rising Bucs cornerback Carlton Davis gets an even faster test against Henry Ruggs III. I love the Raiders' offense, but I haven't seen enough out of their defense yet to trust it against a Bucs group improving slightly each week. The biggest mismatch here is Tampa Bay's offensive line against Las Vegas' defensive line, which should allow Tom Brady plenty of time to find open receivers.
Los Angeles Chargers 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 21.
The best way for the Chargers to dodge their 3-13 record in one-score games since the start of last season would be to avoid them altogether, an attainable goal this week against the worst defense in football. The Bolts might get defensive starters Melvin Ingram and Justin Jones back from injured reserve. Keenan Allen and Joey Bosa had the bye week to get healthier. Yet, nothing is ever simple for this team, and I don't trust coach Anthony Lynn to stay aggressive with a lead, even when facing a Jaguars defense starting players signed off the street each week.
New England Patriots 22, San Francisco 49ers 20.
If I don't trust a team's passing game, I don't trust that team at all in the year 2020. I don't trust either of these teams' passing games. Cam Newton was hesitant to throw to open receivers last week, while 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan is hesitant to call plays that require Jimmy Garoppolo to throw beyond the line of scrimmage. In a battle of running games and defense, the slight edge goes to the team with the running quarterback, the superior secondary and Bill Belichick. But Kyle's dad often brought out the worst in Belichick, and a 2-4 start would be the worst in Foxborough since 2000, Belichick's first season there.
Kansas City Chiefs 30, Denver Broncos 27.
This is a dangerous matchup for the Chiefs. Their most convincing wins this season have been followed by letdowns, and Vic Fangio's underrated defense will make it tougher for Patrick Mahomes to convert third-and-longs when Andy Reid's new run-run-pass approach hits a roadblock. Drew Lock played better than his numbers showed last week, and the Broncos might be adding Melvin Gordon, Noah Fant and KJ Hamler to a potent offensive stew. Picking against the Chiefs is foolish, but I feel great picking the Broncos to keep the game closer than expected.
Seattle Seahawks 34, Arizona Cardinals 27.
The Cardinals have faced the fourth-easiest schedule in the league thus far, according to Football Outsiders. This week will begin to test their staying power. Their scheme has covered up talent shortcomings on the offensive line and with their pass rush, especially now that Chandler Jones is out. The Cardinals' rushing game figures to keep it going against Seattle because a Kyler Murray scramble is the most unstoppable play in football. But I worry about the Cardinals' outside cornerbacks holding up against DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett in yet another Seahawks game that figures to be a shootout.

NFL Week 7 game picks: Patriots top 49ers; Bucs best Raiders.
Around The NFL Editor.
Copied!
Gregg Rosenthal went 8-6 on his predictions for Week 6 of the 2020 NFL season, bringing his total record to 56-34-1. How will he fare in Week 7? His picks are below.
SUNDAY, OCT. 25.
Pittsburgh Steelers 28, Tennessee Titans 24.
It is disarming to realize Ryan Tannehill is the better quarterback in this matchup, because Ryan Tannehill is the better quarterback in almost every matchup. While he's kept up his insane efficiency on play-action and in the red zone, Tannehill's ability to avoid sacks, throw against pressure and be productive on straight dropbacks has improved from 2019. That ability to thrive just before being hit will be tested against a Steelers front with too many players worthy of double-teams, like Stephon Tuitt and Cameron Heyward. Big Ben might not be what he once was, but he needs to do a lot less than Tannehill to win these days.
Washington Football Team 22, Dallas Cowboys 20.
Kyle Allen giveth, and Kyle Allen taketh away. His fumble produced the Giants' go-ahead touchdown last week, then he led an impressive TD drive to get within a point, only to hesitate on a failed two-point conversion attempt that cost the team a win. Overall, the Washington offense looked better with him at the controls, and its defense has performed like a top-10 unit all season. I don't want to overreact to the Cowboys' Monday night meltdown, but their injury problems and league-worst turnovers and takeaways are year-long trends.
Buffalo Bills 33, New York Jets 10.
I'm not that worried about Josh Allen. He's played better than the numbers show the last two weeks, with his QB20 ranking from Pro Football Focus in those games sounding about right. I am that worried about the Bills' defense, which is soft up front and tentative in the back, like a nightmare mullet. To be clear: I'm not they could struggle with the Jets worried, because I've watched every Jets snap this season, just so you don't have to.
New Orleans Saints 30, Carolina Panthers 24.
Whether Michael Thomas returns or not this week, the Saints showed promising signs before their bye week. Their defensive line is healthier and more disruptive than it's been all season after the return of Marcus Davenport. Emmanuel Sanders has emerged as an every-week threat out wide. I'm curious to see how former New Orleans assistant Joe Brady, now running Carolina's offense, attacks Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen, who can get in his own way when trying to make his presence felt. When a team like the Panthers needs to win with scheme and coaching because their players aren't as talented, it's hard to pick them to win.
UPDATE: Thomas was ruled out on Friday with ankle and hamstring injuries. Earlier in the day, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Saints are placing Sanders on the reserve/COVID-19 list and he will not play on Sunday.
Green Bay Packers 38, Houston Texans 33.
Which defense do you trust more? Despite superior depth on the defensive line, the Packers are ranked 30th in defensive DVOA, three spots behind the struggling Texans. Packers pass rusher Preston Smith is not making much of an impact this year, safety Adrian Amos is being exposed in coverage and coordinator Mike Pettine's group is struggling against the run, as usual. That sets up beautifully for Deshaun Watson, who has played terrific the last three weeks and has a deeper group of pass catchers than Green Bay has assembled for Aaron Rodgers. I expect Rodgers to bounce back strong in a similarly favorable matchup, but there should be a lot of fireworks along the way.
Cleveland Browns 27, Cincinnati Bengals 25.
It's an open question as to which quarterback is better in this game, despite their records. It's an open question as to which defense is better, too. The Browns have the edge when it comes to their offensive line, running game and coaching staff, but I wouldn't blame Cleveland fans for approaching this meeting with a mix of caution and dread.
Atlanta Falcons 30, Detroit Lions 27.
Good luck figuring either of these teams out, and good luck to the squad that enters the fourth quarter with a lead on Sunday. Both the Lions and Falcons were their best selves in blowout wins last week, a reminder for Atlanta that availability matters. It turns out that getting Julio Jones reinserted into the lineup helps. Detroit played swarming defense coming out of its bye week, but the surprisingly consistent meh play from quarterback Matthew Stafford has me spooked. Raheem Morris only needs to win this one and then nine more to guarantee his Coach of the Year award and Atlanta legacy.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, Las Vegas Raiders 24.
This is a matchup between two improved teams that should both make the playoffs. The Bucs' pass rush will be tested against the Raiders' excellent offensive line. Jon Gruden and Derek Carr's laudable aggression in Kansas City will be tested against a playmaking defense waiting to pounce on mistakes. One week after slowing Davante Adams, rising Bucs cornerback Carlton Davis gets an even faster test against Henry Ruggs III. I love the Raiders' offense, but I haven't seen enough out of their defense yet to trust it against a Bucs group improving slightly each week. The biggest mismatch here is Tampa Bay's offensive line against Las Vegas' defensive line, which should allow Tom Brady plenty of time to find open receivers.
Los Angeles Chargers 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 21.
The best way for the Chargers to dodge their 3-13 record in one-score games since the start of last season would be to avoid them altogether, an attainable goal this week against the worst defense in football. The Bolts might get defensive starters Melvin Ingram and Justin Jones back from injured reserve. Keenan Allen and Joey Bosa had the bye week to get healthier. Yet, nothing is ever simple for this team, and I don't trust coach Anthony Lynn to stay aggressive with a lead, even when facing a Jaguars defense starting players signed off the street each week.
New England Patriots 22, San Francisco 49ers 20.
If I don't trust a team's passing game, I don't trust that team at all in the year 2020. I don't trust either of these teams' passing games. Cam Newton was hesitant to throw to open receivers last week, while 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan is hesitant to call plays that require Jimmy Garoppolo to throw beyond the line of scrimmage. In a battle of running games and defense, the slight edge goes to the team with the running quarterback, the superior secondary and Bill Belichick. But Kyle's dad often brought out the worst in Belichick, and a 2-4 start would be the worst in Foxborough since 2000, Belichick's first season there.
Kansas City Chiefs 30, Denver Broncos 27.
This is a dangerous matchup for the Chiefs. Their most convincing wins this season have been followed by letdowns, and Vic Fangio's underrated defense will make it tougher for Patrick Mahomes to convert third-and-longs when Andy Reid's new run-run-pass approach hits a roadblock. Drew Lock played better than his numbers showed last week, and the Broncos might be adding Melvin Gordon, Noah Fant and KJ Hamler to a potent offensive stew. Picking against the Chiefs is foolish, but I feel great picking the Broncos to keep the game closer than expected.
Seattle Seahawks 34, Arizona Cardinals 27.
The Cardinals have faced the fourth-easiest schedule in the league thus far, according to Football Outsiders. This week will begin to test their staying power. Their scheme has covered up talent shortcomings on the offensive line and with their pass rush, especially now that Chandler Jones is out. The Cardinals' rushing game figures to keep it going against Seattle because a Kyler Murray scramble is the most unstoppable play in football. But I worry about the Cardinals' outside cornerbacks holding up against DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett in yet another Seahawks game that figures to be a shootout.

Week 7 NFL picks, predictions.
Offense is overrunning the NFL. Unless the Baltimore Ravens are on the field. They’re not the only team stopping the points onslaught in 2018, but they’re in a very exclusive class, and they will be in a well-deserved spotlight in Week 7.
On the same weekend that back-to-back primetime games produced 143 points, 14 touchdowns and two game-ending, unimpeded marches downfield, the Ravens broke Marcus Mariota by sacking him 11 times and shut out the Titans, 21-0. It was the fourth time this season they've held a team to one or fewer touchdowns, and they’ve given up more than 14 points just once.
Now, though, they get the Saints, coming off a bye, off of Drew Brees' record-setting night in their last game, and off of their third 40-point game this season. They've been held under 30 just once so far.
The Saints and Ravens lead or share the lead in their respective divisions. If just for the contrasting priorities alone, save your Sunday energy for the late time slot and this classic matchup.

Week 7 NFL picks, predictions.

http://lifeanddeathforum.com/member.php?...e&uid=3819
https://sevenlight.ru/blog/podvesnye-sve...ent_40995/
https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/vie...&p=2918084
http://mbrito.uosdesigndegrees.com/mybb/...tid=339463
http://cartes-postales-anciennes.org/for...?id=157746
http://printconverting.com/it/node/29716...ment-24566
https://www.physics-s3.org.uk/forum/inde...37.new#new
http://protee.guru/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=942775
https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/vie...&t=3765265
http://armor-team.com/members/unyemarry/
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.ph...ead#unread
https://ihave.parts/forum/user/31859/
https://forum.focohost.com.br/showthread.php?tid=231032
https://share1s.net/posting.php?mode=rep...&t=1058748
http://roadragenz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=453246
https://haxcore.net/forum/showthread.php...473#pid473
http://roadragenz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=439997
http://plbm.eu/showthread.php?tid=490697

Betting tips 1x2 today
Mlb sportsline fanduel
Betensured midweek jackpot prediction
American sportsbooks
Fixed match payment after in kenya
Covers ncaaf consensus
College football odds week 2
Wnba vegasinsider
College football week 4 expert picks against the spread
Statarea weekend soccer matches 2018 results
Bettabets soccer
Jenga bet sportpesa
Rugby picks for this weekend 2020
Soccer Banker Prediction
Best soccer betting tips for today
Online cricket betting software
Leaguelane weekend tips youtube channel
Consensus sports betting
Football prediction for tomorrow both team to score
Virtual football league bet9ja
Charlie nicholas predictions today
College football live lines
Icc world cup 2020 fixed matches
Mlb first round
Waiver pickups week 11
Real football prediction for today
Nfl week 9 schedule vegas odds
Football odds and picks
fixed matches over under 2.5
Handicap soccer predictions
Football predictions today tonight
fixed matches home
Good nfl draft picks
Aaf football betting
Nfl week 2 dfs picks
Sure football prediction
Paddy power epl
Week one picks against the spread
College football poll predictions
Gool 1x2
Leaguelane sure matches live online
Draftkings sportsbook customer service
Nba draft review
Week 10 nfl picks 2020
Ignition sportsbook
Soccervista football prediction
Cbs sports nfl draft prospects
14 team snake draft order
Gamex betting
007 soccer prediction
Prop bets online
Bet9ja sure odds
Nfl week 2 odds 2020
Sure match prediction for tomorrow
Nfl espn week 11 picks
Best fanduel lineup for nba tonight
Nfl week 15 draftkings
Nba mock draft sixers
Footballlocks week 8
Dark web fixed matches
william hill fixed matches tickets
Pick 3 horse racing
Nfl preseason week 1 picks
Bet365 betting bot
Venas sure bet
how to get fixed matches online
Nfl picks week 6 bleacher report&#8217 s expert consensus predictions
Sportsbet sign up bonus qld
Monday football betting tips
Nfl week 2 locks
Sportsbet card pin
Nfl picks week 6 2020
Live betting strategy basketball
16 nba draft
2020 nfl week 10 picks
John clayton football picks
Week 2 football pool
Week 15 fantasy football waiver wire
Divisional round point spreads
Alex hammond daily double
Fantasy football ppr waiver wire
fixed matches 100 sure tips
[Image: join.gif]

п»їThanksgiving football in the NFL: Game picks, playoff picture, schedule guide and more.
Pat McAfee and Rex Ryan agree that it's time for Jerry Jones to fire Jason Garrett after the Cowboys' loss to the Patriots. (1:26)
The Week 13 NFL slate kicks off with some great Thanksgiving Day football. Our NFL Nation reporters bring us the keys to every Thursday game, a bold prediction for each matchup and final score predictions.
Additionally, ESPN Stats & Information provides a stat to know for each game and the current playoff picture, and the Football Power Index (FPI) goes inside the numbers with a matchup rating (on a scale of 1 to 100) and a game projection. ESPN Fantasy's Kyle Soppe and ESPN Chalk's David Bearman hand out helpful nuggets, as well. It's all here to help get you ready for a loaded day of NFL football.
Let's get into the full Thanksgiving Day schedule, including a showdown between two NFC South teams on Thursday night in which one team can already clinch a playoff spot.
Jump to a matchup: CHI-DET | BUF-DAL | NO-ATL.
Playoff picture entering Thursday's games.
NFL Playoff Machine.
Simulate your own scenarios and check the latest playoff picture. Playoff Machine В» &#8226 Full schedule В» | Standings В» | More В»
AFC.
NFC.
The Saints will clinch the NFC South and a playoff spot with a win on Thanksgiving. Even if the Panthers were to win out, the Saints would hold the tiebreaker in the division. Per ESPN Stats & Information research, it would tie the earliest clinch of the NFC South in the division's history, which dates back to 2002 (2009 Saints, 2012 Falcons and 2015 Panthers).
Bears (5-6) at Lions (3-7-1)
12:30 p.m. ET | Fox Matchup rating: 29.5 | Spread: CHI -5.5 (37)
What to watch for: The Lions have lost seven of their past eight games, coach Matt Patricia is on the hot seat, and a local radio station and a local columnist have each called for Detroit fans to not show up Thursday to send a message to the Ford family about the direction of the franchise. Two weeks ago, Dallas fans invaded Detroit -- and if it happens again in front of a national audience, it could make waves. -- Michael Rothstein.
Editor's Picks.
Week 13 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus what each team is thankful for.
Who was that. Check out the NFL's Quarter 3 unheralded ballers.
Bold prediction: Bears rookie running back David Montgomery will rush for more than 100 yards. He has cracked 100 rushing yards in just one game this year, but he's fresh after carrying the ball only 13 times for 22 yards against the Giants. Why is that important? Because the Bears have an extremely tight turnaround with Thursday's game on the road. -- Jeff Dickerson.
Stat to know: The Bears' offense is 31st in the NFL in yards per play, 29th in yards per rush and 30th in passing yards per game. But then there is the Lions' defense, which ranks 26th in yards per play, 20th in yard per rush and 30th in passing yards per game.
What to know for fantasy: The Lions' Bo Scarbrough has 76.2% of the Detroit running back carries over the past two weeks (4.8 yards per carry). See Week 13 rankings.
Betting nugget: In its past 11 Thanksgiving Day games, Detroit is 1-10 against the spread (ATS) as an underdog (going back to 2004). Read more.
Dickerson's pick: Bears 16, Lions 13 Rothstein's pick: Bears 21, Lions 17 FPI prediction: CHI, 54.1% (by an average of 1.4 points)
Bills (8-3) at Cowboys (6-5)
4:30 p.m. ET | CBS Matchup rating: 58.0 | Spread: DAL -6.5 (47)
What to watch for: Dallas receiver Amari Cooper has just 17 receptions for 213 yards in six road games, but he has 39 receptions for 673 yards and five touchdowns in five home games, including more than 100 yards receiving in his past three home contests. Yet Buffalo is allowing just 184.3 passing yards per game and has allowed just one 100-yard receiver in a game this season. -- Todd Archer.
NFL PrimeTime on ESPN+
NFL PrimeTime continues this postseason with extended highlights and analysis following the conclusion of each day's playoff games. Watch on ESPN+
Bold prediction: Buffalo's Tre'Davious White holds Cooper to fewer than 40 yards as he continues his campaign as one of the NFL's elite cornerbacks. In all, the Bills hold the Cowboys under 300 yards but can't muster up enough offense of their own to get the win. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques.
Stat to know: The Cowboys have lost four straight Thanksgiving games against teams that entered with a win percentage as good as the Bills' current mark of .727. In fact, the last time they won a Turkey Day game against such a team was in 1999, when they won 20-0 against the 8-2 Dolphins.
What to know for fantasy: After producing just 274 receiving yards in his first seven games this season, Dallas' Randall Cobb has 307 in his past three games. See Week 13 rankings.
Betting nugget: Dallas is 1-3 ATS against teams with a winning record this year. And Buffalo is 4-0-1 ATS on the road this season. Read more.
Louis-Jacques' pick: Cowboys 17, Bills 10 Archer's pick: Cowboys 31, Bills 20 FPI prediction: DAL, 78.5% (by an average of 10.5 points)
Saints (9-2) at Falcons (3-8)
8:20 p.m. ET | NBC Matchup rating: 70.6 | Spread: NO -7 (48)
What to watch for: The Falcons' offensive line looked disastrous in last week's loss to the Bucs, and coach Dan Quinn didn't rule out making some changes up front. The Saints seem likely to make some defensive adjustments, as well, after sacking Matt Ryan just once back in Week 10 and allowing the Falcons to rush for a season-high 143 yards that day. -- Vaughn McClure.
Bold prediction: New Orleans makes up for its dreadful 26-9 loss to Atlanta three weeks ago and holds the Falcons without a touchdown. The Saints' defense has been very good this year, but it should be extra motivated after a leaky 34-31 win over Carolina in Week 12. Getting cornerback Marshon Lattimore back from a hamstring injury would be a big boost. -- Mike Triplett.
Stat to know: Saints receiver Michael Thomas' 104 receptions are the most by a player through 11 games in NFL history. And he is on pace for 151 catches this season, which would be an NFL record (Marvin Harrison had 143 in 2002).
What to know for fantasy: New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees threw 45 passes without a single touchdown toss in these teams' first meeting this season, something he has only done five times in his Hall of Fame career. But it is worth noting that the last time he played in Atlanta, he produced the most fantasy points he ever has in a road game (40.5). See Week 13 rankings.
Betting nugget: The Saints are 11-3 ATS on the road since the start of last season. Read more.
Triplett's pick: Saints 20, Falcons 9 McClure's pick: Saints 24, Falcons 21 FPI prediction: NO, 55.7% (by an average of 2.0 points)

Best 2020 Thanksgiving Day football picks, predictions: NFL, college best bets, and 5-team parlay.
SportsLine's top NFL experts and college football model combine to pick a 5-team parlay that pays 20-1.
Although football fans no longer have the primetime Thanksgiving Day NFL matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens due to a COVID-19 outbreak, there will still be a tripleheader to digest. The Detroit Lions kick off the festivities in their traditional 12:30 p.m. ET slot by hosting the Houston Texans, followed by an NFC East grudge match between the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Football Team at 4:30 p.m. ET. College football delivers in primetime on Thursday night, as Utah State hosts New Mexico at 7 p.m. ET.
All three 2020 Thanksgiving Day football games feature narrow spreads according to the latest odds from William Hill Sportsbook. The Lions are three-point underdogs to the Texans, while the Cowboys are three-point home favorites in the current NFL odds. New Mexico is a 6.5-point road favorite at Utah State in the latest college football odds. Before making your Thanksgiving Day football picks and parlays, be sure to see the latest Thanksgiving Day football parlay from the experts and proven computer model at SportsLine.
To pull this off, SportsLine is utilizing its top experts to make NFL picks and its proven computer model to make college football picks. It's an all-star cast of football experts that includes some of the top handicapping experts in the nation and a model with a track record of providing results.
SuperContest guru R.J. White (39-22 on Lions picks) has made the call on Texans vs. Lions, while veteran handicapper Mike Tierney (17-7 on Washington picks) is locked in on Washington vs. Cowboys. Meanwhile, the red-hot SportsLine Projection Model is 44-23 on its top-rated college football picks and is delivering a must-see predictions for New Mexico vs. Utah State, Lions vs. Texans, and Cowboys vs. Washington.
Now, the experts and the model have examined the latest NFL odds and college football betting lines, and their predictions are in. Head to SportsLine now to see them all.
Top Thanksgiving Day 2020 football predictions.
One part of the 2020 Thanksgiving Day football parlay we'll give away: The model is backing the over (46) to hit when Dallas takes on Washington. The over is 7-2 in Washington's last nine Thursday games and 4-1 in the Cowboys' last five games as a home favorite.
The Cowboys finally got their offensive groove back last week, as Andy Dalton returned from a concussion to throw for 203 yards and three touchdowns in a 31-28 victory over the Vikings. That victory snapped a four-game losing streak and marked the first time Dallas had put up at least 30 points since nipping the Giants in Week 5.
Washington's offense is slightly more constant, scoring under 14 points just once this season despite plenty of quarterback issues. The over is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings between Dallas and Washington and has hit in five straight meetups at AT&T Stadium. Back the over as part of your 2020 Thanksgiving Day NFL picks.

FanDuel NFL DFS Lineup Picks for Thanksgiving Day Slate - Daily Fantasy Football.
It's late November and that can mean only one thing. the NFL Thanksgiving Day slate is here! More DFS, more NFL bets, and more fantasy football to go with that extra helping of potatoes and stuffing!
It's been a few years now, but ever since the NFL added a third primetime game to Thanksgiving this has become one of my favorite slates of the year. Not only do we get Detroit and Dallas (as usual) but we also get a rematch of my 10-0 Pittsburgh Steelers against their division rival Baltimore Ravens in the nightcap!
In this article, I will be providing you with my Week 12 Thanksgiving Day Slate daily fantasy football lineup picks on FanDuel. These lineups can vary from higher-priced players and elite options to lower-priced players and value picks on DraftKings. Be sure to also check out our weekly FanDuel DFS lineup picks and lots of other great NFL DFS articles and NFL DFS tools to help you win big! Feel free to give me a follow on Twitter @ThunderDanDFS.
Featured Promo: Looking for some Super Bowl DFS action? Our friends at Monkey Knife Fight have the best DFS props contests! Get a 100% instant deposit match up to $50 with promo code: BALLER . All new MKF users also get a free year of RotoBaller Premium! Sign Up Now!
NFL Thanksgiving Day Slate.
12:30 PM EST: Houston (-2) @ Detroit (51.5 O/U)
FanDuel Quarterbacks - Week 12 Picks.
Deshaun Watson vs. DET ($8,700)
Watson is the priciest player at the position, but with pricing being pretty loose this week you can fit him pretty easily with the guys you want and that's exactly what I would do in cash games. After a bad game in Cleveland with high winds in week 10, Watson bounced back nicely against New England last week by throwing for over 340 yards with two scores and added a rushing TD to top it off.
The Lions' pass defense was dissected by former XFL player P.J. Walker on Sunday and Watson should have plenty of chances to do some damage in this one. I expect this early game to be popular with the highest total on the slate, but for good reason as neither defense is very good. I'll happily pay this price for Watson in a dome game that could end up a shootout.
I like Big Ben here to be a bit contrarian. Yes, I am a Steelers fan but I am not letting my fandom influence this pick. Since the Steelers win against Baltimore on November 1, Ben has attempted an average of 45 passes per game as Pittsburgh has somewhat abandoned their traditional running game for spread formations and short passes.
Ben had a rough first half against Baltimore in that first matchup but threw for two touchdowns in the second half while rallying them to a win and is playing exceptionally well right now. Meanwhile, the Baltimore defense has looked very average of late in their last two losses to New England and Tennessee.
UPDATE: The Steelers-Ravens game has been moved to Sunday.
FanDuel Running Backs - Week 12 Picks.
D'Andre Swift vs. HOU ($7,200)
Swift was all set to be chalky play last week before he was ruled out due to not being able to get cleared from a concussion. Hopefully, he's in this week because we saw Detroit's offense lay an egg and get shut out against a mediocre Carolina team without him on Sunday. Adrian Peterson and Kerryon Johnson did nothing while Swift was out so he should be the guy this week assuming he goes and the matchup here is a good one against the lowly Texans' run defense.
Gibson is coming on strong for Washington and had another fine performance last week against the Bengals as he rushed for 94 yards and a touchdown. He now has five touchdowns in his last four games. His best game of the season came against Dallas the first time they met as he rushed for 128 yards on 20 carries and a score. The Cowboys are playing better, but were still gashed by Dalvin Cook last week and are vulnerable against the run and the pass. Lock and load Gibson on FanDuel over J.D. McKissic, who predictably came back to Earth last week.
Gus Edwards @ PIT ($5,200)
FanDuel Wide Receivers.
Terry McLaurin vs. DAL ($7,900)
Scary Terry is the most expensive receiver on this slate, but I'll happily roster him on a bunch of my teams anyway. Even with three different quarterbacks this year he's managing to put up impressive numbers and is one of the most talented young receivers in the league.
Dallas's defense continues to give up big games to wideouts (three touchdowns to Thielen/Jefferson on Sunday) and McLaurin fared well in this matchup when they met earlier this month posting a 7-90 line with a touchdown.
Will Fuller V @ DET ($7,400)
I am going to make it a point to stack Will Fuller with Watson this week as I think he has one of the best ceilings on the slate. Detroit's cornerbacks have been very vulnerable and Fuller is likely to line up on the left side a lot on Thursday which happens to be the same spot that D.J. Moore just smashed in last week. Fuller hasn't found the end zone the last two weeks, but was targeted eight times in both of those games and is still Watson's favorite target.
Brandin Cooks is a fine play, too, but keep an eye out on Keke Coutee as it looks like both Randall Cobb and Kenny Stills will be out this week and Coutee is dirt cheap as Watson's slot receiver (scored a TD last week).
There's not too much analysis needed here. Yes, the Ravens are a quality opponent but both of these young receivers are badly underpriced for the volume of targets they are getting in Pittsburgh's pass-first offense. Johnson caught 12 of 16 targets for 111 yards last week while Claypool caught 4 of 8 for 59 yards and a score. Claypool's size is a big problem for defenses and he's going to continue to see targets in the red zone from Big Ben and usually gets 1-2 carries in the running game on jet sweeps.

NFL Thanksgiving Day Picks, Predictions: Opening betting lines, odds, and scores.
Thanksgiving is upon us, and we break down our NFL picks and predictions using the opening betting lines and odds for the big day.
November 26, 2020.
We start the week by breaking down the opening betting lines and odds for Thanksgiving day, as we try to find value on the three-game slate with our NFL picks and predictions. This year, we get an interesting slate with the potential battle for the NFC East title between Dallas and Washington, the Pittsburgh Steelers defending their undefeated season against the rival Baltimore Ravens, and the Detroit Lions trying to stay in the NFC North discussions against the Houston Texans.
NFL Thanksgiving Day Picks, Predictions: Opening betting lines, odds, and scores.
Houston Texans at Detroit Lions.
The first game on the Thanksgiving slate is a matchup between the Houston Texans and the Detroit Lions. The opening betting line in this one has hovered around -2.5 to -3 in the Texans’ favor. This is likely because they are coming off of a 27-20 win over the New England Patriots; that and the fact that their offense has looked significantly better than the Lions. At least the passing game has.
Where the Texans have really struggled is on the ground. They currently rank 31st in rushing offense, and that doesn’t look like it will improve with their starting back David Johnson on IR. Duke Johnson hasn’t been able to do very much in his place. However, he will be facing off against the 30th ranked rushing defense in the league. This could be the game the Texans finally start to establish the run.
On the other side of the ball, the Lions have been hit by the injury bug. They will be without their WR1 in Kenny Golladay and Danny Amendola. Their secondary will also be missing key players. QB Matthew Stafford is still playing through an injury to his thumb, which clearly impacted his play last week in their 20-0 shutout loss to the Carolina Panthers.
These teams are both heading in different directions, and it is hard not to like the Texans in this matchup. Even with them being down both Kenny Stills and Randall Cobb, I trust Watson to be able to move the ball on a bad Lions’ secondary.
NFL Thanksgiving Day Picks and Prediction: Texans 34, Lions 27.
How To Watch Lions – Texans Thanksgiving Day.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 26 Time: 12:30 p.m. ET Location: Ford Field (Detroit, Michigan) TV: CBS.
Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys.
This next game is a surprisingly important matchup that could help determine who is going to win the NFC East. Both these teams have losing records, but with the East being what it is, they are both still in contention.
Dallas is coming off an impressive win over the Minnesota Vikings, while Washington easily took care of the Cincinnati Bengals last week. This game will look to put strengths against weaknesses as the Cowboys’ high-flying offense will face one of its biggest tests against the Washington defense and dominant front seven.
Washington is a solid 10th in scoring defense, limiting opposing teams to 22.7 points per contest. Chase Young has been everything we expected and can wreak havoc on bad offensive lines. Luckily for Washington, the Cowboys have one of the most injured and underperforming offensive lines in the league. This might explain why these Thanksgiving day lines and odds are so close.
The Cowboys lost the first game between these two teams in a blowout. Washington dominated Dallas 25-3 in Week 7, but the Cowboys look like a much-improved team after their Week 10 bye and with the return of a healthy Andy Dalton.
The only way the Cowboys can get a win here is if the offensive line contains Young, and the team is able to establish the run with Ezekiel Elliott. That won’t be an easy task, but it is attainable. Against Minnesota, Elliott looked like the explosive back he was in 2019, and Tony Pollard continues to prove he could possibly be a starting back on any other NFL team.
It will be close, but I have faith the Cowboys will continue to dominate the Thanksgiving holiday and get the win. Against the spread, I like Washington, but moneyline, I like Dallas.
NFL Thanksgiving Day Picks and Prediction: Cowboys 21, Washington 20.
NFL Picks Thanksgiving Day | How To Watch Cowboys – Washington Thanksgiving Day.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 26 Time: 4:30 p.m. ET Location: AT&T Stadium (Dallas, Texas) TV: FOX.
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers.
Update November 25th: This game has been postponed to Sunday afternoon due to medical concerns.
The first meeting this season between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens was an instant classic. Ben Roethlisberger led the Steelers on a second-half comeback that saved their perfect season.
Unfortunately for Baltimore, they are coming into this game struggling. The Ravens have lost two in a row and three of their last four, hurting offensively with 24 or fewer points scored in each of those four games. The Steelers defense is not the unit you want to be coming up against when your offense is struggling.
Pittsburgh has recorded at least one quarterback sack in 67 consecutive games. After forcing four interceptions this past week, Pittsburgh has now had four consecutive games in which the defense has forced at least two turnovers. Over that stretch, they’ve recorded seven interceptions and recovered five fumbles.
These Thanksgiving day lines and odds are just not long enough. Pittsburgh should win this one easily, especially with all of the pieces missing for the Ravens.
NFL Thanksgiving Day Picks and Prediction: Steelers 27, Ravens 17.

https://cimcikle.com/showthread.php?tid=735
https://www.realmanageracket.com/board/v...3#p1586813
http://apisphera.ru/account/?user=23579
http://roadragenz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=438253
http://www.bo-ran.com/thread-1906647-1-1.html
https://foro.minecraftdescargas.com/show...#pid256285
http://www.evilempire.de/phpbb/viewtopic...3&t=677302
http://electericneumann.com/forum/thread-41849.html
https://juggernautgamestudios.com/showth...tid=250246
http://leshangcoo.com/forum.php?mod=post...ead&fid=47
http://www.jessicaferrari.it/index.php?o...id=1821090
https://share1s.net/posting.php?mode=rep...&t=1058748