Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free confidence pool football picks
[Image: Visit-website.png]

п»їNFL Confidence Pool Picks.
NFL Confidence Pool Picks: Week 17.
I've received requests to make selections for Confidence Pools. I'll offer those picks each week. Follow me on Twitter @walterfootball for contest updates.
If you're unfamiliar with confidence pools, you select each team to win, straight up, and you assign point values for how confident you are that each team will win. For example, the team you're most confident in will get 16 points (if there are 16 games), then the next team will get 15, and so on.
Here are my confidence picks for Week 17:
16. Indianapolis Colts.
15. Baltimore Ravens.
14. Cleveland Browns.
13. Seattle Seahawks.
12. San Angeles Chargers.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
10. New Orleans Saints.
9. Green Bay Packers.
8. Minnesota Vikings.
7. Tennessee Titans.
6. Los Angeles Rams.
5. Buffalo Bills.
4. Philadelphia Eagles.
3. Denver Broncos.
2. New York Giants.
1. New England Patriots.
Most of the picks were correct, but that was not the case for the Browns (12) or Texans (11).
The Colts and Ravens are the obvious top choices, in that specific order. If you're wondering why the Titans are low on the list, I have the Texans listed as a big play on my NFL Picks page.
Points in Week 1: 77/136 Points in Week 2: 128/136 Points in Week 3: 93/136 Points in Week 4: 95/136 Points in Week 5: 72/105 Points in Week 6: 71/105 Points in Week 7: 83/105 Points in Week 8: 69/105 Points in Week 9: 69/105 Points in Week 10: 72/105 Points in Week 11: 44/105 Points in Week 12: 112/136 Points in Week 13: 81/120 Points in Week 14: 105/136 Points in Week 15: 96/136 Points in Week 16: 100/136.
Follow me on Twitter @walterfootball for contest updates.

NFL Confidence Pool Picks Week 1.
The NFL season is finally here. That means every week I will provide you with my favorite to least favorite games according to how confident I am in the outcome. Remember, all picks will be straight up. There will be no point spread involved. I look forward to giving you the best chance to win your NFL Confidence pool each week and throughout the entirety of the 2020-21 season.
As the years have gone on, Confidence Pools have become very popular. If you’re unfamiliar with confidence pools, here's a rundown of the concept. Each week you will pick every game and the team you believe will win that game straight up. This takes out spreads so you can just focus on the winner of the game. No more losing on the spread. Just pick the winner and defeat your entire pool with your knowledge that you gain from this article.
Week 1 Confidence List (Most Confidence to Least Confidence)
50% Match Play Reward Reduced Juice Wagering Click Here to signup with 5Dimes.
Cleveland @ Baltimore: The Browns are not good. The Ravens are very good. The Browns defense won’t stop the Ravens. They couldn’t stop anyone last year. And that offense of the Browns is way overhyped. I’m confident in this. Take the Ravens.
Miami @ New England: The Patriots are about a touchdown favorite to beat the Dolphins. It really should be more. The Patriots had the best defense last season, while the Dolphins had the worst. Take the Patriots.
Atlanta @ Seattle: Let’s give the respect that Russell Wilson deserves. The Falcons seem to always come out flat early in seasons. The Seahawks made additions on the defensive end and have a very reliable offense. Take the Seahawks.
Houston @ Kansas City: It’s hard to know how good this offense of the Chiefs is going to be. They’ll throw it around against a very bad secondary of the Texans. I’m here for it. Take the Chiefs.
New York Jets @ Buffalo: The Bills had a top defense last season and added Stefon Diggs to improve their defense. What did the Jets do? I’m still thinking. Take the Bills.
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis: I’m not sure Philip Rivers is the answer for the Colts, but he’ll be the answer against the Jaguars. Not sold on anything that Jaguars have done this season. The offense will be shaky. Take the Colts.
New York Giants @ Pittsburgh: Ben Roethlisberger is back. That’s huge news. Last season shows just how valuable he was to this team. The offense should take strides this season, and the defense was very good last season. Good luck, Giants. Take the Steelers.
Washington @ Philadelphia: Are you scared of the Football Team? The Eagles shouldn’t be. Carson Wentz is healthy, and Miles Sanders broke out. The Football Team is young and intriguing but not yet ready. Take the Eagles.
Chicago @ Detroit: People love to fade Mitch Trubisky. I do, too. The Lions defense wasn’t good last season, but that’s why the Lions drafted Jeff Okoudah with their first pick of the draft. Improvement indeed. Take the Lions.
Green Bay @ Minnesota: The Packers with a healthy Aaron Rodgers can do plenty of damage. If they’re down early, a comeback is probable. Never count out Rodgers. Take the Packers.
Carolina @ Las Vegas: Am I the only one high on the Panthers? Teddy Bridgewater doesn’t know how to lose. Same with his coaching staff. The Panthers have the better roster and better team compared to the Raiders. Take the Panthers.
Denver @ Tennessee: How can you bet against the Titans after last season? The Titans have some mojo in them. The offense has so much potential. And while Drew Lock looks special, it’s more thanks to his defense for winning games for him. Take the Titans.
Arizona @ San Francisco: The Cardinals could have a premier offense. But that defense can ruin everything. The 49ers were sneaky good on the offensive side of the ball, and we know what their defense is capable of. Not on the hype train, but a little less confident. Take the 49ers.
Cincinnati @ Los Angeles Chargers: Joe Burrow gets his first start with the Bengals. I don’t know what to expect but also don’t know what to expect from Tyrod Taylor. It would be fun watching Burrow get a win here. Take the Bengals.
Los Angeles Rams @ Dallas: If we get the Rams of old, this is the Cowboys game. If we get the Cowboys of old, this is the Rams’ game. The Cowboys have potential with a new coach. I like their chances. Take the Cowboys.
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans: There will be a lot of bets on this game. It’s better to find other places to bet. This game could go either way. Saints have dominated the Bucs, but now things can be different with Tom Brady quarterbacking the Buccaneers. I just think there’s too much hype. Take the Saints.
Be sure to visit our popular NFL Picks page. Want free NFL picks? Doc’s has you covered. New clients can take advantage of this great offer of $60 in free Doc’s Sports members’ picks for any handicapper on Doc’s Expert Handicapper list. Just check out these guys’ pages and see what great work they have done making money for themselves and their clients over the years. Get $60 worth of premium members’ picks free. Also, get three handicappers for the price of one when you sign up for a full-season football package! Click Here for details.

NFL football pool, pick'em, office pool, confidence picks for Week 5, 2020: Back the 49ers.
SportsLine's advanced computer model locked in the top NFL office pool picks for Week 5.
The Kansas City Chiefs are off to a perfect 4-0 start, and those that have been riding the defending Super Bowl champions near the top of their NFL confidence pool picks have excelled. With Cam Newton out in Week 4, the Chiefs cruised to a 26-10 victory over the Patriots and have now beaten three playoff teams from last season by double-digits. In Week 5, the Chiefs will take on the Raiders in a crucial AFC West matchup in which they could open up a three-game lead in the division with a lead.
Kansas City is an 11.5-point favorite in the latest Week 5 NFL odds from William Hill. After two dominant wins over the Raiders a year ago, the Chiefs could be among the most popular NFL office pool picks this weekend. But what other teams should you back with confidence with your Week 5 NFL picks, and which NFL underdogs should you target? Before you make your NFL picks, you need to see the Week 5 NFL football pool picks from SportsLine's proven model.
This model, which simulates every NFL game 10,000 times, ranked in the Top 10 on NFLPickWatch in three of the past four years on straight-up NFL picks and beat more than 95 percent of CBS Sports office pool players three times during that span. It's off to a hot 44-18 start to the 2020 season, and anyone who has followed it is way up.
Now, the model has simulated the entire Week 5, 2020 NFL schedule 10,000 times and generated its optimal NFL pick'em plays. Go to SportsLine to see them.
Top Week 5 NFL office pool predictions.
One of the top Week 5 NFL pick'em predictions from the model: San Francisco gets a comfortable win at home against Miami. No team in the NFL has been as decimated by injuries like the defending NFC champions, but quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) and running back Raheem Mostert (knee) will likely return to the lineup.
With Deebo Samuel and George Kittle making their returns in a Week 4 loss to the Eagles, the 49ers have much more firepower. That's good news against a Dolphins defense that ranks 27th in yards allowed and has given up 1,000 yards through the air the last three weeks.
The model predicts that Garoppolo completes over 70 percent of his passes and that San Francisco's rushing attack produces close to 150 yards on the ground. That's why the model predicts that the 49ers win outright in over 70 percent of simulations with an average final score of 30-20.
How to make Week 5 NFL office pool picks.
The model also made the call on every other Week 5 game and has strong picks for potentially close matchups like Colts vs. Browns and Falcons vs. Panthers. It's also calling for a Super Bowl contender to go down hard. You can only see all of the model's NFL pool picks here.

NFL football pool, pick'em, confidence picks for Week 1: Back the Buccaneers.
SportsLine's advanced computer model just locked in its Week 1 football pool picks.
The NFL season begins on Thursday when the Green Bay Packers visit the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field, and it also marks the start of 2019 NFL office pools. In most NFL football pools, contestants pick every game straight-up, and the player with the most correct picks at season's end wins. Other football pools use against the spread picks instead of picking winners. As Week 1 quickly approaches, fans across the country are locking in their final NFL office pool and confidence pool picks. They may be struggling with some selections: Six NFL Week 1 games are projected to be nail-bitingly close, including the San Francisco 49ers visiting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Oakland Raiders hosting the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football. So before you make any Week 1 NFL office pool picks, you'll want to see the predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model, given its amazing track record.
This advanced computer model is up over $7,000 for $100 players on its top-rated NFL picks since its inception four years ago. It nailed its top-rated NFL picks in 2018-19, finishing the season on a sizzling 16-6 run. For the year, it went 30-15 on all top-rated picks (20-8 against the spread), extending its two-year run to a strong 78-49.
On straight-up NFL picks, the model ranked inside the top 10 on NFLPickWatch for the third straight year and beat over 96 percent of CBS Sports office pool players. Anyone who has followed it is way up.
Now, the model has simulated the entire NFL Week 1 schedule 10,000 times and generated its optimal picks.
We can tell you it's high on the Buccaneers, in their first game under coach Bruce Arians, to handle Jimmy Garoppolo and the 49ers. Even though Vegas lists the game as a toss-up, the model has Tampa winning in well over 50 percent of simulations.
Arians is an offensive guru who loves to attack downfield. The Bucs could lead the NFL in passing with Jameis Winston throwing to Mike Evans, Chris Godwin and O.J. Howard. Meanwhile, San Francisco ranked 28th in points allowed last year (27.2). While the 49ers tried to shore up defensively this offseason, they're far from an imposing unit. Lock in the Bucs and you could be in for a strong start in your 2019 NFL pools.
The model also has made the call on the entire Week 1 NFL schedule, including projected tight games like Bills vs. Jets, Rams vs. Panthers, Lions vs. Cardinals and Broncos vs. Raiders. In fact, the model says three of those matchups won't be particularly close, projecting a touchdown margin for each. You need to see the model's picks before you make your own NFL pool picks.

http://alimomoh.com.ng/index.php/forum/s...ips#687926
http://3c-malabry.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=467294
https://cornlan.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.ph...&t=1468283
http://funquest.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.p...89#p176389
http://3c-malabry.fr/phpBB3/memberlist.p...6d6b75b4f3
http://forum.ornisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=861670
http://bis-zum-tod.eu/phpbb3/viewtopic.p...5#p1473345
http://3c-malabry.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470054
https://foro.minecraftdescargas.com/show...?tid=93744
https://support-247.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=308167
http://www.tdedchangair.com/webboard/vie...2&t=427528
http://hrpcs.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=32479