Forums
paul merson correct score prediction - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://haxcore.net/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://haxcore.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (http://haxcore.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: paul merson correct score prediction (/showthread.php?tid=911)

paul merson correct score prediction - FabioIneks - 02-09-2021

[Image: join-now.gif]

п»їPaul Merson states his prediction for Arsenal v Burnley.
Paul Merson is backing Arsenal to beat Burnley in the Premier League on Sunday night.
Paul Merson is backing Arsenal to beat Burnley and finally return to winning ways in the Premier League on Sunday night.
The Gunners have struggled to find consistent form in the Premier League in recent weeks and they have only managed to win one of their last five outings in the Premier League.
Mikel Arteta’s men suffered a disappointing 2-0 loss to Tottenham Hotspur away from home in last weekend’s north London derby to leave the Gunners in the bottom half of the table.
Arsenal have lost six and won just four of their opening 11 games in the Premier League this season and they will be desperate to get back to winning ways when they host Burnley on Sunday night.
Former Gunners midfielder Merson feels that the north London side should have enough to beat Burnley at The Emirates this weekend.
Writing in his column for the Daily Star, Merson said: “I just don’t know where Arsenal are going right now.
“The manager was talking after the Spurs game as if they’d played well. I hope he doesn’t actually believe that!
“You would still expect them to beat Burnley. It’s a nice game for them. Burnley don’t have the pace on the counter to hurt Arsenal, and they don’t score many goals.
“Arsenal should beat them. But it will only be papering over the cracks if they do.”
Arsenal have not won the Premier League title since 2004 and they finished in eighth place in the table last season.
They will return to top-flight action when they take on Southampton at The Emirates on Wednesday night.

Paul Merson tells Mikel Arteta to drop ‘shocking’ Willian and makes Arsenal v Chelsea prediction.
Share this with.
Paul Merson has urged Mikel Arteta to drop ‘shocking’ Willian and says he ‘cannot make a case’ for Arsenal beating Chelsea on Boxing Day.
Much was expected of Willian after he arrived at the Emirates from London rivals Chelsea over the summer.
The Brazilian international is yet to score for the Gunners, however, and his struggles have coincided with a dismal run for Arsenal, who are 15th in the Premier League ahead of Saturday’s clash with Chelsea.
Merson told Sky Sports: ‘He’s been shocking. I’m a big fan of Willian and at Chelsea he was unbelievable.
‘At times, he was unplayable but he is a shadow of his former self and I don’t know what it is.
‘He’s the only one you can ask and again it must come down to confidence. I’m not sure he will play.
‘He’s had enough chances to play, more than the other younger players.
‘Arsenal’s big-name players haven’t been performing over the past six weeks or so and this is the problem Arteta has been having.
‘[Pierre-Emerick] Aubameyang scored the other day, but he’s not really looked like scoring.
‘His body language hasn’t been great, Nicolas Pepe is not even starting all the time and Willian just looks like he’s being carried.’
While Arsenal are currently down in 15th – two places above the relegation zone – Chelsea have largely impressed this season, winning their Champions League group and sitting fifth in the Premier League.
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video.
Merson would be ‘shocked’ if his former club Arsenal defeated Chelsea and says he ‘cannot make a case’ for Arteta’s side.
‘You’d be shocked if Arsenal won, and that’s where this has got to. That can’t be right,’ he added.
‘I can’t even make a case for Arsenal winning. I watched them against Southampton and I was thinking how many Arsenal players would get into the Saints team.
‘Burnley went to the Emirates and fancied it, Wolves went there and experimented! They played four at the back which they never did before.
More: Arsenal FC.
Rio Ferdinand reveals Mikel Arteta's 'biggest problem' at Arsenal.
Ian Wright gives verdict on Joe Willock Newcastle debut and future Arsenal role.
Ian Wright singles out two Arsenal stars for criticism after Aston Villa defeat.
‘Of course, confidence isn’t great at Arsenal and that can play a major part.
‘Man United look a different team with confidence, but Arteta needs to go back to what brought Arsenal success – the tactics against Man City in the FA Cup semi-final, the game against Chelsea in the final.
‘They need to go back to that way of playing, but he’s in a position now as a young manager new in the game, he feels he needs to keep impressing.
‘He has to go back to being hard to beat, using pace on the counter-attack. At the moment, it feels like Arteta is shying away from using what are seen as negative tactics and is focused more on trying to entertain – it’s no good.’
For more stories like this, check our sport page.

Paul Merson's Premier League predictions.
Wolves vs Leicester, Huddersfield vs Man City and Fulham vs Tottenham are all live on Sky Sports.
Football Expert & Columnist @PaulMerse.
Saturday 19 January 2019 13:45, UK.
Paul Merson is back with his latest round of Premier League predictions, including Liverpool vs Crystal Palace and Huddersfield vs Manchester City.
The Premier League takes centre stage once again this weekend when Liverpool and Manchester City will both be looking to take maximum points.
Read on to see who the Magic Man is backing…..
Play Super 6.
Predict six correct scores for your chance to win ВЈ250k.
Wolves vs Leicester (Saturday from 11:30am on Sky Sports Premier League)
These types of games suit Leicester - they seem to struggle when expectation is on them, then beat Chelsea and Manchester City when no-one expects a thing.
I watched Wolves against Manchester City and I turned it off after 20 minutes - it was cringe-worthy and embarrassing how much better City were than Wolves, who didn't touch the ball.
Trending.
Klopp: Top four is main target; Maybe Alisson had cold feet? Liverpool-City player ratings: Foden stars as Alisson blunders Keane: Liverpool are bad champions Super Bowl LV Predictions: Chiefs or Bucs? Carragher: Man Utd have bottled title fight 'I lost 256 fights - but I'm a success story' Gerrard: We deserved nothing | McGregor questions desire Carragher: Liverpool in fight to finish in top four Gerrard confirms Rangers will lodge Roofe appeal Injured Schar may have played last Newcastle game Video Latest News.
This Wolves team are decent too, so it just shows the massive gulf between City and the rest.
I'm torn on this game. It could go any way. Home win, just.
Also See:
Premier League Fixtures Premier League Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (10/1 with Sky Bet)
Huddersfield vs Man City (Super Sunday from 12:30pm on Sky Sports Premier League)
Will there be enough light bulbs in the scoreboard? Deary me. This could be any score you want.
Huddersfield have written this game off by sacking David Wagner in the week and announcing the new boss after this game. They've got no manager, are in horrendous form and staring at relegation. The players will be all over the place emotionally too.
If City put their foot down then this could be a major boost for their goal difference. City made Wolves look ordinary - what are they going to do to Huddersfield?
I'll go 5-0 and I'm being kind.
PAUL PREDICTS: 0-5 (18/1 with Sky Bet)
Live Renault Super Sunday.
Fulham vs Tottenham (Super Sunday, 4pm, on Sky Sports Premier League)
Before the Harry Kane news, this game would have been a foregone conclusion. However, it's a different story now. Fulham have every chance.
Spurs have lost so many goals from their team with Kane and Heung-Min Son, plus Moussa Sissoko is also missing - I'm not his biggest fan but he's been strong this season.
Fulham could get something. but I'm leaning just towards Spurs.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (11/1 with Sky Bet)
Play Sky Sports Six-a-Side.
Play Sky Sports Six-a-Side for your chance to win ВЈ1,000.
Bournemouth vs West Ham (Saturday, 3pm)
Bournemouth did OK at Everton - they probably deserved something out of it. Everton were hanging on.
Eddie Howe's boys feel more comfortable at home as their away record is horrendous - it's something that will need to be sorted if they want to finish in the top 10. Tactically they don't change much when playing away, which could be the problem.
Back at home they should be more than capable of getting a result but West Ham are in confident mood.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (7/1 with Sky Bet)
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace (Saturday, 3pm)
This is a dangerous fixture. It could be a problem for Liverpool. Palace have the tools to hurt them. They've got major pace and match-winners in Andros Townsend and Wilfried Zaha. They've also got an unbelievable manager in Roy Hodgson, who doesn't get the credit he deserves. He knows how to win these types of games. I think they'll score.
However, if Liverpool are serious about winning the league they must win the game. If they do it could also be a psychological advantage over Man City, who lost to Palace.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (10/1 with Sky Bet)
Man Utd vs Brighton (Saturday, 3pm)
I expect Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to make it seven wins on the spin. They have got the winning bug at the moment. I think they'll concede but Brighton don't carry enough of a threat to outscore them with the likes of Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial in such great form.
Defensively they are not good enough though. I dread to think what the score will be against PSG. They need defenders, if it weren't for bad finishing by Tottenham then it could have been any score. But this should be a routine win.
PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (16/1 with Sky Bet)
Newcastle vs Cardiff (Saturday, 3pm)
This is the biggest game of the weekend. This is huge. A cup final.
I watched Cardiff against Huddersfield and they got battered - it was just that Huddersfield wouldn't have scored in a month of Sundays. Cardiff wouldn't have either, by the way.
Rafa Benitez couldn't have done what Neil Warnock has done at Cardiff though. No chance. Warnock is pulling up trees. He's an unbelievable manager.
I'm leaning just towards Newcastle here, who have got superior players to Cardiff. That will be the difference. Imagine if Newcastle lose? There'd be uproar. They simply can't lose this game. And won't.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-0 (6/1 with Sky Bet)
Southampton vs Everton (Saturday, 3pm)
I know Everton won the other day against Bournemouth but they didn't impress me. They are still under pressure despite that much-needed win. To me it looks like the players just aren't clicking at the moment.
Ralph Hasenhuttl has definitely given Southampton a bounce factor. He's got a plan and is bringing different ideas to the table. They won't go down.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (11/1 with Sky Bet)
Watford vs Burnley (Saturday, 3pm)
Watford are a Super 6 nightmare - they can ruin you! They could win this 3-0 and you wouldn't be shocked but then a 1-0 Burnley win wouldn't surprise me. Sean Dyche has got Burnley back to what they're good at but they didn't have a shot on target last weekend! That is extraordinary.
I'll give Watford the edge.
PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (12/1 with Sky Bet)
Arsenal vs Chelsea (Saturday, 5.30pm)
Arsenal have to win this game otherwise it's all in for the Europa League, which may actually help as they can then concentrate on that competition as they'll be out of the top-four race.
There's no way they can balance both - the squad isn't strong or big enough.
I fancy an away win.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (8/1 with Sky Bet)
Play Super 6.
Predict 6 correct scores for your chance to win ВЈ250K.

Paul Merson being left red-faced by Harry Kane prediction as striker sets new record.
The former Arsenal forward did not have high hopes for Kane under Jose Mourinho but his hunch is not looking correct at the moment.
16:14, 27 OCT 2020 Updated 16:28, 27 OCT 2020.
It has not been a bad start to the season for Tottenham striker Harry Kane.
The England captain has been in superb form for his club, and was once again instrumental in their 1-0 victory over Burnley on Monday night.
With the scores level with 15 minutes to go at Turf Moor, Kane set up Son Heung-Min with a brilliantly instinctive header from a corner to allow the South Korean forward to net the winner.
In doing so, Kane set a new Premier League record in being directly involved in more goals than any other player in his team's first six games of the season, with the 27-year-old now having already scored five goals and created eight assists.
While Spurs fans may rejoice in Kane's superb showings, one man who may not be quite so pleased is Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson.
The former Arsenal man - who has regularly touted Kane with a move to Manchester United - was convinced that he would not be anything like as effective under Jose Mourinho as he was under his ex-boss Mauricio Pochettino.
And Merson may well regret the comments he made in June on Soccer Saturday after Spurs had drawn 1-1 with United in the 2019-20 campaign.
"When Jose took the job I worried for Harry Kane," Merson said.
"He played under Pochettino and Tottenham had a go wherever they went. There were goals, there were crosses, there were shots.
"He’s going to be playing up front on his own and it is going to be hard work. In the end he is trying to hit 60-yard passes just to get involved in the game and that’s not Harry Kane.
"I don’t see him getting 25-30 goals a season the way Jose will want to play, and he [Mourinho] won’t want to play like it was when he first got in there, 4-2s and 5-3s, no way."
Merson doubled down on those claims a few weeks later while writing for the Daily Star, adding: "Jose Mourinho is one of the world’s greatest managers but I stand by what I said about him and Harry Kane.
"Certain players suit certain managers and Kane doesn’t suit Mourinho.
"Kane just wants to score goals. That’s all I was saying. He wants to win the Golden Boot. But Mourinho teams don’t make a shedload of chances."
Despite Merson's warning of cagey football under Mourinho, Spurs are actually the highest scorers in the division so far, with a total of 16 goals from their opening six games, while they have netted a further 15 in their four Europa League matches.
Whether the goals eventually dry up remains to be seen, but there can be no doubt in anyone's mind that Kane is a player who simply continues to get better and better.
Which is certainly not something Merson predicted.

Paul Merson's Predictions - Who Replaced Merse at Sky Sports?
Paul Merson’s Premier League corrects score predictions are a weekly feature on Sky Sports TV and official website. Every week we bring you all the latest predictions from Paul Merson, one of UK’s most renowned pundit, and we will compare them with our correct score tips.
ВЈ5 No Deposit Free Bet.
PAUL MERSON'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS WEEK.
The Sky Sports Pundit usually makes 380 predictions over the course of the Premier League season. These predictions are usually published by Sky Sports the day before EPL matches. Paul Merson will not share his predictions this year since another Sky Sports pundit - Charlie Nicholas - will be in charge for this service.
* Paul Merson's Predictions have been replaced by Charlie Nicholas' Predictions this year.
Premier League Football Pundits' Predictions.
ASTON VILLA vs ARSENAL Mark Lawrenson 2-1 Michael Owen 3-1 BetAndSkill 1-1 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A BURNLEY vs BRIGHTON Mark Lawrenson 1-1 Michael Owen 1-0 BetAndSkill 0-1 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A NEWCASTLE vs SOUTHAMPTON Mark Lawrenson 2-0 Michael Owen 0-1 BetAndSkill 3-1 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A FULHAM vs WEST HAM Mark Lawrenson 0-2 Michael Owen 0-1 BetAndSkill 0-2 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A MANCHESTER UTD vs EVERTON Mark Lawrenson 2-1 Michael Owen 2-1 BetAndSkill 2-1 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A TOTTENHAM vs WEST BROM Mark Lawrenson 2-0 Michael Owen 3-0 BetAndSkill 1-0 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A WOLVES vs LEICESTER Mark Lawrenson 1-1 Michael Owen 1-2 BetAndSkill 1-2 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A LIVERPOOL vs MANCHESTER CITY Mark Lawrenson 1-1 Michael Owen 1-1 BetAndSkill 0-1 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A SHEFFIELD UTD vs CHELSEA Mark Lawrenson 0-2 Michael Owen 0-2 BetAndSkill 0-2 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A LEEDS vs CRYSTAL PALACE Mark Lawrenson 2-0 Michael Owen 1-1 BetAndSkill 2-1 Charlie Nicholas N/A Robbie Savage N/A.
The former Arsenal star, and England international, is one of the most appreciated football pundit in the United Kingdom. He usually is in competition with another great football pundit, BBC's Mark Lawrenson (also known as Lawro).
Looking for Lawro's Predictions? We got you covered!
MERSON'S PREDICTIONS vs BETANDSKILL.
We challenge Merson every week and below you can find the updated leaderboard. Who will have more points at the end of the Premier League season? As mentioned below, Paul Merson has been replaced by Charlie Nicholas this season. Our leaderboard will be updated accordingly.
Pundits' Predictions - Updated Leaderboard.
Mark Lawrenson 1590 points Michael Owen 1500 points BetAndSkill 1410 points Charlie Nicholas 0 points Robbie Savage 0 points.
To evaluate the accuracy of the Premier League Predictions, we will use Lawro's predictions scoring system.
A correct result (picking a win, draw or defeat) is worth 10 points. The exact score earns 40 points.
Exact correct score: 40 points Correct result: 10 points Wrong result: 0 points.
Who is Paul Merson?
Paul Merson is undoubtedly one of the most popular characters in football. Beginning his career at Arsenal in 1984 as an apprentice, Merson made his debut for the side in 1986. He played for the Gunners 423 times in total, scoring 99 goals in all competitions before moving to Middlesbrough for a record ВЈ5 million pound fee. His first taste of International football came in a friendly against Germany. Paul went on to play in the 1992 Euro Championship, 1994 World Cup and 1998 World Cup, accumulated 21 caps for his country, scoring on three occasions.
Following a brief spell as manager of Walsall, Merson began a career in the media as an analyst and pundit. His main job is on Sky Sports, where he is a match reporter and regular pundit for Gillette Soccer Saturday. Merson writes a weekly column for the Daily Star's 'Seriously Football' pullout every Saturday and predicts scores for the week's Premier League games called 'Merson Predicts'. He is a big fan of gambling as shown in "Harry's Heroes: The Full English", a 2019 ITV documentary.
Use A Free Bet On Merson's Predictions.
Of course, it’s always worthwhile combining a pundit prediction with a free bet. Even the experts can get it wrong so play risk free with one of the many free bets on offer to customers.
Most bookmakers offer new customers something to play with, in some cases as much as ВЈ100 in free bets!
Do be aware though, any bookmaker offering exclusive promotions such as enhanced odds with pundit predictions, will unlikely allow you to place a free bet on these. It’s always useful to read the terms and conditions before placing your bets.
For all the best free bets and betting offers available, head to our Promo & Bonus page and combine pundit’s predictions with a free bet today! Plus, several bookmakers are offering free bets no deposit offers to all new customers!
The following are the best free bets for UK players selected for you by the BetAndSkill team. Are you based in Britain? Choose your favourite offer, click the 'Claim' button and enjoy your betting bonus in a few simple steps! Otherwise, scroll this page to see the betting offers for non-UK customers.
QUINNBET £1 or €10 No Deposit Bonus for UK & ROI customers.
Claim T&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble responsibly.
LATEST FREE BETS & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS.
Let your friends know about this article! Share it on your favourite social media!

http://tangoxchange.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=328990&p=987271#p987271
http://chinacar.kiev.ua/drugie-kitaiskie-avto/3387-forum-members-exclusivley-2849.html#post197834
http://www.medicalgaze.com/user/unyigninny
http://lasertrace.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=450516
http://lindner-essen.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2156710
https://lairofevil.com/showthread.php?tid=63020&pid=141585#pid141585
http://moroccansoverseas.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=370790
http://x021.cc/forum-2-1.html
https://vivomix.com/members/unyovaft/
http://apisphera.ru/account/?user=23579
http://phonelistforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=498321
https://www.mac-it.ch/forum/showthread.php?tid=294997
http://x021.cc/forum-2-1.html
http://quangcaotaidanang.net/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=650209
http://bis-zum-tod.eu/phpbb3/posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=986109
https://sevenlight.ru/blog/podvesnye-svetilniki-vsemu-golova6/#comment_40995/
https://pinballspares.com.au/showthread.php?tid=57247
http://x021.cc/thread-111997-1-1.html
https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=2921623

Nfl week 2 predictions against spread
Soccer 13 tips
How to be good at horse betting
Sure gg prediction site
Boomtown sportsbook
Golden state raptors odds
Fantasy football 9th pick strategy